Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.1

59 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Phone call interview to get a feel for how you are.

Then face to face with direct boss and there boss.

Fairly easy, about 10 questions all together. Nothing pulled from left field, it's a straight up interview

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have in a retail/merchandising setting   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Kansas City, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online through company website, received phone call the next day from a recruiter (which scheduled in person interview at local facility). Received an offer within 2 hours after the in person interview. The entire interview process took less than a week, however, it was about two weeks before I was able to start my first day on the job due to drug test and numerous paperwork (background check, I9, Etc.) that had to be processed. I would describe the entire interview process as easy and requiring only moderate preparation. Best of luck in your interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a workplace experience in which you overcame a communication barrier to accomplish the task at hand?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Applied through a job board. Was emailed the next day to contact a representative. Had a real short interview over the phone, mostly it was just describing the position. The representative emailed me some forms to fill out, then was given a managers phone number to contact him to set an interview. Had an in person interview, was asked just basic standard interview questions nothing out of the ordinary. Was contacted about three days later with an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

apply online, next day received email asking to answer questions, three days later email stating I have a interview the next day, two weeks later email declining me, interview was with two managers they DO NOT HIRE WOMEN MERCHANDISERS , they do not think women are capable of the physical work, COCA COLA DOES NOT HIRE WOMEN

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Denver, CO).

Interview

Somebody called me to ask if I was still interested to the position I applied to and scheduled an interview appointment at my convenience. And that day we were about ten to be interviewed, and everything went just fine.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I could use the forklift   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Very professional and enjoyable. Tag team style with two interviewers bouncing questions back and forth at me and taking turns talking about the position. Interview was quick and painless. About a twenty minute process from arrival to departure. Ended up getting a follow up email from a recruiter less than thirty minutes later confirming the next steps of the process

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied, a week later I was speaking with a recruiter. We set up a face to face interview a couple days later with the merchandiser supervisors. I received a call an hour after leaving the interview from the recruiter asking how the interview went and I was offered a position that day. It was very quick.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my resume, but really did not have any questions that you would normally get for an interview.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Face to Face pretty easy....came int hat morning got a call later that week that I wish i wouldnt have answered. Asked me three basic questions couldnt really remember them

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Filed out and application online (with my resume attached). I received an email to take the assessment. A week after the assessment test, I was called in for an interview... If you are a minute late, then will turn you around and tell you to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite Coca-Cola product?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was straight forward no surprises. It was just me and one manager. We went over my work history and experience. I felt it was quite informal It was a comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• If I had a clean driving record   1 Answer