Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.1

64 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied, a week later I was speaking with a recruiter. We set up a face to face interview a couple days later with the merchandiser supervisors. I received a call an hour after leaving the interview from the recruiter asking how the interview went and I was offered a position that day. It was very quick.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my resume, but really did not have any questions that you would normally get for an interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Face to Face pretty easy....came int hat morning got a call later that week that I wish i wouldnt have answered. Asked me three basic questions couldnt really remember them

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Filed out and application online (with my resume attached). I received an email to take the assessment. A week after the assessment test, I was called in for an interview... If you are a minute late, then will turn you around and tell you to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite Coca-Cola product?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was straight forward no surprises. It was just me and one manager. We went over my work history and experience. I felt it was quite informal It was a comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• If I had a clean driving record   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

They call you into their plant 20 minutes out of town to make you wait 45 minutes for them to come out and interview you, they ask you questions such as what side of town you live on and if you have insurance. If you get into an accident they fire you regardless of whose fault it was or if you have insurance, and you tell them you live in one side of town and they send you 20 miles the other way.

Interview Questions

• What side of town do I live in as you work in your own side of town   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

You will receive a call from Coca-Cola HQ after you apply online. They will set up an interview after you talk with them on the phone and do some things online that they will send you in an email. The interview will take place at the place that will hire you. You show up and have a interview where your hopefully future managers will ask you some questions. Once its over you will go home and wait. You should get a call back from the Coca-Cola HQ offering you a job and outlining your pay and start date. Its pretty simple, and nothing to worry about.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time where you were asked to do something you didn't agree with: What was it? What did you do and What was the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Van Buren Township, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Van Buren Township, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Simple sit down, they offer a coke. Very nice people. Employee referrals can go a long way to getting hired easily. They usually decide they want to hire you in the first 10 seconds. Then, they go on with formalities and how the rest of the hiring process will work.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

very simple online application, i got a call back within a week for phone screening, waited another week or two after m got called for actual interview. it was all star format. the interview was with two supervisors for whom you'll be working under one. Very simple and relaxing interview basically walk through resume, they love multitasking, leadership, and company based answers.

Negotiation

none, hourly pay was what it was

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

talk about pass experience dealing with merchandising draw out all answer and and answer all question completely be honest. keep all answer straight to the point. the phone interview is the beginning of the interview it is very easy.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2014.

Interview

applied online then was contacted from HR from California. HR was really friendly and ask 4 to 5 questions. one of the question was, Why do you want to work for Coca-Cola Company? after a short phone interview screening they would schedule you for an one on one interview with an hiring manager(s).

on my one on one interview i noticed i wasn't the only one getting interviewed but they call us one by one. Once i got called up I noticed it was a panel interview. they asked me a lot of scenarios from my previous job and how I handled them. then other question were about if a certain situation happened how would you handle them. whats your strongest and weak points. etc what i like about the interview was that they were honest and told me that it was a back breaking job.

They told me that they had other interviews to go through and would contact me. usually when employers say that it usually mean sorry you didn't get the job but a day later they called me and made an offer.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions but mangers who interviewed me seemed inpatient and seemed they already knew who to hire when they looked at us.   1 Answer

The coca cola bottling company in Las Vegas has a high turn over rate on merchandisers. seems like ever 3 to 4 months they need a merchandiser. they don't comp your gas mileage and this job requires you to drive a lot. so that 12/hr actually becomes 10/hr with high gas prices these days. over all i didn't see myself getting along with the mangers that interviewed me. one manager was getting frustrated because i didn't understand his question.