Coca-Cola Company Principal Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Principal Financial Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

Principal Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in April 2009.

Interview

The entire process took over 10 months from first interview to offer letter. Final round was tough - panel interview for half a day at headquarters. All interview questions are behavioral and are generated by HR. However, the interviewer will most likely not be on the lookout for perfect STARS.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Principal Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in January 2009.

Interview

Took approximately 6 months to get through the process. Initially interviewed for one job, didn't get selected because I was over qualified and the decision was to not bring me into that level of the organization. HR then contacted me when something opened up that was a better fit for my skills. Had three rounds of interviews for next opportunity. Wasn't selected because hiring manager had another job she thought would be a better fit. I then interviewed for the third job once and was selected.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions are those that have a negative focus, e.g. tell me a time when you failed to meet a deliverable etc. The questions were required to be in STAR format, e.g. answer the question as if you're telling a story, starting with the situation/task, action you took, and result based on your actions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation phase, job was graded and had a salary range, offer was mid point in starting range