Coca-Cola Company Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 31, 2017

2.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

This was for the NA Business Unit. I interviewed with two panels. Two hour long interviews with two people per panel and the interview was over the leadership behaviors and company growth model as it relates to the responsibilities of the role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Coca-Cola Company uses the STAR method for it's internal and external interview. This method you have to respond to the interviewer's question with a Situation/Task, Action taken and Results it got.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to deal with a difficult individual that was critical to a project.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was years ago, and therefore could have changed since then. Well organized initial process, with multiple interviewers in two separate 60 minute long interviews. Good thought provoking questions with standard format required for the answer. Answer format expected included describing the situation or context, the action I took to solve the problem described and the results from the actions I took. Quick turnaround and offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were given negative feedback. Why? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick process. Stated my needs and did one round of negotiation. Met halfway and got a signing bonus to make up for some of the difference.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

First I met in the office with recruiting firm. Multiple phone calls with on status of this position. Coca cola wasn't clear on what skills they wanted the person to have. Progect Management expert or combined PM with tactical benefit experience. Then there was a question on funding of this position. Current managers thought they could just manage this project along with cuttent workload. his is why the interview process took 4 months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the types of projects you managed?
      Why are you interested in this posiíon?
      What tools do you use to manage projects?
      How do you handle competing priorities?
      Explain how you handle conflict?
      Did you review our website?
      What questions do you have about the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Excellent compensation. No need to negotiate pay.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

There is a very structured hiring/interview process. The recruiter contacted me when I was selected for an interview. The interview process did not start until around 3 months after I applied online. At least 5 internal & external candidates are selected to interview for each job. The interview was a panel interview with a STAR format for the behavioral questions. After the interview, the recruiter contacted me to let me know that I was being offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you purposely set a goal that you knew would be difficult to achieve? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary negotiations were with the recruiter & they have guidelines based on the level of the job. The offer package was mailed to my house for signatures. There is a background check that takes up to 10 days to clear before you can start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Hartford, CT) in April 2009.

Interview

The process was pretty standard for company and the interview was positive

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Asked few questions about sales and what we can do to improve the productivity in the company and raise the sales quantity and there by improving the profitability of the company

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in February 2010.

Interview

Only one interview with the hiring manager.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bucharest (Romania)) in June 2008.

Interview

There were several interviews in which you have to describe your past qualifications, your abilities and what you are capable of. You have to show that you are up for a challenge. You have to be confident. The people are nice and proffesional.

Interview Questions

• How would you administrate a certain amount of money given for you by the company by the end of the week?   Answer Question