Coca-Cola Company Route Process Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Route Process Administrator Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

A fair bit of back and forth with communication process but that's understandable. Nice lady, professional. Asked pre-made questions from paper, seems like this may be what this lady does full time, poor thing. Seemed genuinely interested in interviewee.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in January 2009.

Interview

They ask questions in order to get to know you better. After that they ask you a preset pf question from a packet where you have to anwser with a a problem, how you solved it, and the result. after you answer those, you can ask questions to get a better view of the job.

Route Process Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Fill out an online application, application is reviewed by HR, HR schedules interview (Phone/Face to face) by calling you. the interview is a standard "tell me about a time..." interview with an opportunity to express you most positive attributes without being prompted. HR calls with an offer for the position & the offered pay rate. Pay negotiation is done through the HR rep, not the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to relove a dificult situation with a co-worker. be as detailed as you can & include, if any, resolution or other outcome. Also describe the process you used to resolve the situation and tell why you decided to use that process   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation, Pay offered is usually the max willing to give