Coca-Cola Company Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Sales Interview Questions

2.6

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Business professional attire required. There was about 5 minutes of casual conversation at first, then followed by about five pre-written questions mostly about my resume and personal experiences. The second round interview had us give a 5-6 minute presentation about one of Coca-Cola's product lines, in which I was asked to address the value of the product and how well it was marketed.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me a little bit about yourself.
    2. Walk me through your resume.
    3. Why'd you choose to apply to this internship?
    4. Tell me about some of your strengths and weaknesses.
    5. Tell me about a time you led, and a time you failed to lead.
    6. Tell me about a time you did something creative and innovative.
    7. Any questions for me?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2015.

Interview

Wow. Easiest interview that I have ever had, but I did not get a job offer. I've always heard that they do not look for talented sales people. Instead they either (a.) promote merchandisers to sales (b.) hire people that are just smart enough to fulfill the position, but not smart enough to realize all of the BS. In general coke product sales themselves. They just need a few sheep to work long hours and do manual labor.

Sales Interview

Interview

Behavioral based interview questions

Interview Questions

• You must provide a full "STAR" answer in order for the interviewer to score the candidate on each particular competency. State the Situation/Task, your Actions and what were the Results. Unless you respond with a full STAR answer, they will continue to redirect until they get the whole STAR. This is very uncomfortable if you are not prepared for behavioral based questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted over 10 years ago.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookhaven, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Brookhaven, MS) in March 2012.

Interview

Role play presentation. Pretty tricky because the questions they ask are not answered on the fact sheet they give you to study.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was good. The interviewer was nice and did listen to to everything i said, and wasnt in any hurry to like end the interview even when i seemed to struggle at some parts during the process. It was a learning experience for me and hope i could do better at interviews in future.

Interview Questions

• Asked about me, then asked about any project i have worked during my college time.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I applied online and interviewed at my university with two sales representatives from Coca-Cola. The interviewers were incredibly personable and although their questions were tough, it was all-in-all a good experience. What surprised me most was I had to do a sales pitch at the end of the first interview.I then was asked to interview at their offices and met with a panel of three people.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed for mid/senior level management position after getting a phone call out of the blue from the company asking me to apply. Initial screening interview within two days. Subsequent phone interview with hiring manager about 3 weeks later, she was somewhat rude in that the call was late and ended early. Invited for a face to face with interview about 3 weeks later with two hiring manager VP's. Again nature of interview was rather rude as they didn't have anybody greet me, had to wait until another employee came through the locked door to the lobby to enter. Once the interview ended there was no response to any follow-up to get status update. Very unprofessional from a large organization that believes they are better than they actually are in truth. Glad this position wasn't offered as I would have been miserable in their corporate culture of deceit and arrogance.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging management issue directly related to an employee and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2010.

Interview

First you have to take a typing test, then on to a 1:1 interview where they ask you general questions about your life goals and your resume. Then they ask you to give examples of different scenarios that have happened to you in your last job and how you showed that you handled them professionally.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of something that happened to you at your last job that made you angry and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2009.

Interview

typical behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• i really do not remember what questions were asked?   Answer Question
    • They ask me to give them a sales presentation on one of their products after providing me with some information about the product to study for five minutes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2009.

Interview

It was a phone interview. I received a call to discuss an opening. We discussed my background and experience. Afterwords, we setup a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences working at __________?   1 Answer