Coca-Cola Company Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

was very slow - took over 6 weeks from start to finish. and overall the process didn't seem very thorough or professional. quite a few calls and changed interview times etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

higher salary but only marginally (around $2k per year).

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tacoma, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

Brought into a room with 2 interviewers, asked a series of generic, buzz-word-rich, corporate questions about leadership, synergy, etc.I was asked to do a simulation in which I was expected to sell coke to a school- they made me lie about it being healthy, it was a disgusting experience. I left the interview early, as I would hate myself if I went on to work for those terrible people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were an effective leader, despite adverse circumstances.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Greensburg, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview, 1 to 1 with hiring manager, then a group with Sales Managers

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when an employee that was not under your direct supervision made a mistake and it affected your job. How did you handle?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview was a hand shake cause the turnover for this company is ridiculous. If you can walk upright and speak complete sentences your in. The funniest part is the testing which you're supplied with an answer sheet and calculator.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Here's your fat wad of cash and a company vehicle plus a gas card don't go to Las Vegas yet you still have to sell soda wait till after 1PM.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nelspruit (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Nelspruit (South Africa)).

Interview

I applied online it took+-3weeks,got a phone call I was invited to an interview at Nelspruit, I was called in it took about 30- 45 minutes.most of the questions was scenarios. Well it was not that though and after I went to a written assesment,I'm still waiting for a phone call as they promised to call if I made it or not.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Kolkata (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

If i don't in that case you can't prosses to me. as a sale representative how much answer you desarve that's i can.my sely MR Amit Kumar Mandal and exprienced by 3years & 5 months.

Interview Questions

• Trade secrets or information protected by employers' contracts . you make sure the interview i will be proved.   1 Answer

Negotiation

inviromental

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

Get a call from HR to meet in person and after get a call to meet ASM / area sales manager. After you've been asked several question, they will give you a lot of «mise en situation» and you need to give the best answer you think you can give. But remind you, it's not a complicate job as the job process is predetermined for you...

Interview Questions

• Which brands you know   1 Answer
    • They asked to you to calculate a margin profit   1 Answer

Negotiation

I should have negociated my salary, did know it was ok to do it. I heard later, someone with 5 years experience less than me got 6 000$ more on salary.... very frustated.....