Coca-Cola Company Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I interviewed with 3 different executives in a round robin process. I brought my references and my resume. It was a long time ago, so I really can't remember any specific details. I do remember that the interviewers were very thorough and that the whole day was devoted to the interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2013.

Interview

Coca-Cola is a modern, progressive company. In order to amaze your interviewer, be knowledgeable about current affairs, popular culture and trends. The company survives on their ability to read and predict trends and subsequently match those trends with the appropriate product launch or marketing.

Interview Questions

• What would your first 10 steps be, as a head of the company. Please include at least three verticals.   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quito (Ecuador)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Quito (Ecuador)) in June 2011.

Interview

Fist contact by a third partie staffing agency by a telephine call in order to validate information and availability for interview with agency. Staffing agency coordinated the future interviews it Human Resourses manager con the interested company, in order to select 3 final candidates. 3 final candidates had a 1:1 interview with General manager. Proposal sent by e-mail.

Interview Questions

Smallest company, nevertheless higher salary proposal.