Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions in Tacoma, WA | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tacoma, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

Brought into a room with 2 interviewers, asked a series of generic, buzz-word-rich, corporate questions about leadership, synergy, etc.I was asked to do a simulation in which I was expected to sell coke to a school- they made me lie about it being healthy, it was a disgusting experience. I left the interview early, as I would hate myself if I went on to work for those terrible people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were an effective leader, despite adverse circumstances.   1 Answer

Coca Cola Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tacoma, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very personal. Usually it's you and two merchandiser supervisors. They bring you to a conference room and sit you down and have you deliver your resume and other document they ask you to bring along. The interview takes maybe an hour, and they ask you all the typical interview questions. Then you wait for your call from HR to see if you got the job. That took about a month for me. It was really nerve racking. But eventually I got the call and everything was fine.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to be a productive/reliable worker?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tacoma, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

Fairly simple interview if you have any previous grocery retail experience. Expectations are pretty straight forward, interviewers are open to questions and clear about job description and requirements. Nothing spectacular. A fairly clean driving record is required as well.

Negotiation

No real negotiation, union job...