Coca-Cola Company Truck Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Truck Driver Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Sacramento, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I had applied to be a truck driver for Coca Cola in Sacramento. The interview consists of them asking questions from a sheet, mostly about interactions with customers and co-workers. Prior to the interview, the hiring team had sent me an email with a sheet of what to expect from the people conducting the interview. This was my very first job interview, so I can't say whether it was difficult or not, but I thought it went well.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you have dealt with a difficult customer/co-worker.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was smooth. Two supervisors and one manager interviewed me at the same time.I was calm,attentive to their questions and body language. At the end of the interview i felt accomplished.

Interview Questions

• What has been my experience in dealing with customers?   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2010.

Interview

want to know if you can handle pressure, work long hours with little to no help. able to lift heavy products. Rotate product in cold freezers, and credit out dates

Interview Questions

• if you see some one take product what would you do?   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the coca cola company for a route truck driver position . No return call and all they ask is if my driver license was valid and up to date

Interview Questions

• Is your class a still valid   1 Answer
    • Do you have any points on your drivers license record   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2010.

Interview

Typical interview process. Accepted driver position with hope of a future management position. Supervisor seemed pleasant enough and my abilities and experience were recognized. After starting, Imy direct supervisor treated me like a piece of trash.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate