Coca-Cola Company Warehouse Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Warehouse Supervisor Interview Questions

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

The interview process starts off with a phone screening from a recruiter approximately 15 minutes. Then if the recruiter feels that they have a match they send you an email inviting you for a face to face interview at the desired location you applied for. The face to face interview is with 2 VP managers and it last about an hour of STAR based questions. You have to answer in STAR format if you do not know how or what STAR is I suggest you start Googling and practicing it. After you pass the face to face interview with the VP manager you are then invited for a second interview with another manager, the second interview is more relaxed and conversational, you pretty much have to sell your self to that manager that is interviewing you. If you pass all interview process you are then contacted by a recruiter by phone about a job offer and the fun begins at that point! The hiring process took about 2 months, if you're given an offer you can counter the offer they give you if you strongly feel that you are experienced in the position you're desiring for.

Interview Questions

• What innovative things have you done at your job that was a breakthrough for your department and the company.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

The interview process took roughly 2 months from start to finish. It started with a basic phone screen followed by two in person panel interviews. The questions were standard behavioral type.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to make a difficult decision?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Hauppauge, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

panel interview- it was a long winded process for a site that does little training if you are a supervisor.
    the interview process should included how you deal with gossip and cliques- but instead it's your basic supervisor/management questions

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Had a phone interview with Brooke and she scheduled the group interview the following week. The interview process took about 40 minutes with them asking me questions and then me asking them questions.
    They described the duties of the position and certain issues that they are having and I made recommendations to improve on those issues.

Interview Questions

You had a start time but you worked until finished. That means 10 to 12 hour days basically.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

Interview

Two on one structure basic. like situational, tell me about a time....pretty basic stuff. Tell them what they want to hear with a quick confident response... They have a culture that is conservative but are not going to spend the time or a dime beyond that. Think safety first, company second, common sense stuff.

Interview Questions

• questions on experience and situational   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Harahan, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Harahan, LA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by managers whom asked "STAR" based questions. Interview was straight forward and they made me feel comfortable. Both of the managers took turns asking questions and worked together to make the interview experience a pleasure.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were in a difficult situation and how did you handle the situation and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Coca Cola uses the STAR (Situation/Task, Action, and Result) method of interviewing. It was also a panel interview. They asked about seven questions that came straight out of a packet. None of the questions were extraordinarily hard, but of course you have to make sure that you can follow the guidelines of the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever attempted to implement a change, and had to deal with substantial opposition?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Lenexa, KS) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online and interviewed had two phone interviews and an onsite interview. The interview was fairly standardized with typical interview type questions. The onsite interview lasted about 3 hours with brief tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult and challenging issue, what did you do about it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Downey, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

Contacted by HR and was sent to interview at the facility with the Warehouse Manager.

Negotiation

I accepted the first offer, but looking back probably should have ask for more $.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2013.

Interview

The hiring process took about a month. Coca-Cola asks applicants to submit a resume on-line. They do not take resumes/aplications in person. After I applied on-line, I was contacted by HR and did a phone interview. The phone interview took about 20 minutes and consisted of general interview questions. The next stage in the hiring process, was a interview with the hiring manager. This lasted close to an hour, and was fairly in-depth with situation based questions. I was then offered the job about 2 weeks later.