Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 9, 2017

2.9

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a basic interview. If you have driving skills and you can pass background you will get the job. Basic personality type questions were asked. Coke does STAR interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Tulsa, OK) in November 2013.

Interview

The two people that interviewed me did a great job and were very thorough.

Interview Questions

• The questions that they asked were the normal questions regarding how to handle situations that you have encountered successfully.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They just offered a hourly wage.

Order Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Jackson, MS) in September 2013.

Interview

Asked me situation questions... They were actually pretty desperate for people because every one was quiting... Every new hire would quit in the first month... The interview was so very very simple fast and easy... It was almost as fast as saying Hey and shaking hands... But overall i thought I had a awesome job but it's basically the name Coke that makes you think your working for a great company... I started with 11 dollars an hour and a guy was already working there 4 years making 10.79... Yes that guy was pissed... Or rather Coke was is last resort

Interview Questions

• If I saw someone stealing what would I do??   1 Answer

Negotiation

We didn't negotiate anything... Just shook hands and said I would start next tomrw

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Tampa, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

I found the position online and applied through the website by filling out an application and submitting a resume. Recieved a phone interview with the recruiter and was then emailed a packet with an online survey, process quiz, and typing test. The in person interview consisted of many star method questions and an example sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when (fill in the blank)   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in June 2013.

Interview

applied online then contacted by internal hr rep who set date. Interview was with immediate manager and two more levels of leadership. Basic interview questions to be answered in STAR method followed by role playing of being an account manager selling into a school. Finished interview with asking my own questions about territories and day to day actions.

Interview Questions

• role playing was unexpected but time was given to gather and form a strategy   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Rome, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by a Manager and Plant Manager. Didnt get job. Was later told that job was awarded to someone else due to affirmative action. Guess they didnt need a potential lawsuit.

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you?
      Most questions were situatuonal questions where they give you the situation and you tell them how youve handled a situation similar to it in the past. Rather standard questions from what I've seen.
      Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR then an onsite interview with your would be supervisor. Easy questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Small negotiation. If you have experience you could negotiate to 10.50 per hour.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview

Submitted application and resume. 2 interviews with he and sales manager. I was offered the position then the drug test. Once that came back I was officially hired.

Pricing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Tampa, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

Behavioral assessment interview style with a easy to communicate format. The interview was only conversation in style with little for substance in proving quality as a candidate. Overall it was relatively laid back and easy with little stress. I would have expected more interviews with others already in the job.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Denver, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

So I landed this interview mostly because I know some people at the Coca Cola Sales office in Texas who pulled some strings for me in Denver. There was a recruiter who called me and set up an interview time, she kind of asked me some preliminary questions at first to see if I was at least moderately qualified for the job. The whole process happened really quickly for me but only because they needed someone quickly. I had applied to other positions in Coke before and hadn't heard back for months.

The day after I was contacted (which unfortunate timing- was also on my birthday) they scheduled me for an interview in their sales office the next morning. A lot of prep work should be done for these interviews because they are looking for you to respond in the STAR format, aka, 1) present a situation or story 2) describe the action taken and 3) describe the results. The more numbers you can show in your answers the better, this is a sales job. The two ladies I spoke with for my interview were more than personable, they really sold the position to me after I was kind of unsure in the first place. The MDM role is technically an entry level role but it looks like they must have been looking for someone with really solid sales experience because I had a great interview and didn't get the position even after having an in with the company. You will know if you have been selected because they should call you and ask to do a background check on you and then later a drug test must be passed before you can be offered the full time position. Loved it, guess it wasn't the best fit for me at the time.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background and experience with Spanish as a language, the interview is pretty relaxed until they ask you four STAR questions, which I honestly don't remember what they asked me.   1 Answer