Coca-Cola Enterprises Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied and two weeks later got an email for an interview. Had the interview two days later and received a call back within 3-5 business days letting me know I was accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you and a coworker have gotten into a disagreement, how did you handle the situation and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Enterprises

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Tulsa, OK) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then I received a phone call (took maybe a week for them to call me). The recruiter gave me a briefing about the job, and informed me how much I would be paid for the position. She then asked me if I was still interested. Once I confirmed I was sent a email confirmation; which had a study sheet discussing the STAR format and a outline about the job. The next step was a assessment test (which took place at their establishment). The assessment test consisted of four parts and was a hour long. I passed the assessment test and now I am scheduled for a interview with two managers. When I was leaving the front desk attendant/ secretary told me to study for STAR and also be aware that if they ask me, " What is your favorite Coca Cola Product" and be prepared to sale it. I have not interviewed yet but I will update was I do.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coca Cola product? (then sale it to them)   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Tampa, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

I found the position online and applied through the website by filling out an application and submitting a resume. Recieved a phone interview with the recruiter and was then emailed a packet with an online survey, process quiz, and typing test. The in person interview consisted of many star method questions and an example sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when (fill in the blank)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Tampa, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

The first time I applied I never received a response so I went to school to become a MAA and then worked at a Doctors office for a year. I was unhappy with the job with the job so I began putting in applications again and decided to reapply with Coca-Cola and within a week I received a call. So always remember, just because you don't get a response from the job you want does not mean you were not qualified enough for the job or keep you from trying again at a later date.

Interview Questions

• What was something you attempted to accomplish at work but failed? That is a difficult question to answer because it forces you to admit to a failure. It's definitely a good idea to think through such possible questions so that you have a good answer that may display a learning opportunity   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They told me what the starting pay was and I excepted.