Coca-Cola Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Enterprises Interview Questions

3.1

Tax Consultant - Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Marietta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

On-site interview with the Director of tax and accounting and the Director of Tax. The bulk of the interview was with the Director of tax. She was bright and very informative but spoke rapidlywith a pronounced accent that was somewhat difficult to understand.

Interview Questions

• Q. How can you contribute to the position?
      Q. Are you experienced in IFRS?
      Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises.

Interview

Interview was good. Did not get get back to me about hire. In the interview they said they would let everyone know in two weeks. Never did! I had to call them back.

Logistics Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Phone interview plus in person interview. You are asked to come in person, dressed business attire. Answer 4 to 5 questions, for example, tell me about a time when you have had to accomplish something with people that did not report to you. Give a specific example include names, dates, results, etc.

Interview Questions

• 4-5 questions asking about specific examples, including results for each   1 Answer

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises.

Interview

Initially, there is a telephone screening. During the screen questions are asked related to your submitted resume to confirm what was written. Next is the onsite interview round. There will be a panel of folks from various functional areas, who interact with the position at some level. The panelists used the 'S.T.A.R.' method of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest failure in your career? What about yourself did you learn from it? How will your learning impact our company?   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrightstown, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Wrightstown, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview came from corporate HR about 3-4 weeks after initial application. Then local interview was face to face about 2 weeks later. They said it would be 3-4 more weeks before they scheduled the final interview. That was about 3 weeks ago.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time that you had to make an unpopular decision. What tools did you use to make the decision? How did you communicate it, what was the reaction of your teammates. What was the result   Answer Question
    • What role does diversity play in the workforce? Discuss what diversity means to you. Discuss the pros and cons of a diverse workforce. What would you do to improve acceptance of diversity if you were a team leader.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Denver, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

So I landed this interview mostly because I know some people at the Coca Cola Sales office in Texas who pulled some strings for me in Denver. There was a recruiter who called me and set up an interview time, she kind of asked me some preliminary questions at first to see if I was at least moderately qualified for the job. The whole process happened really quickly for me but only because they needed someone quickly. I had applied to other positions in Coke before and hadn't heard back for months.

The day after I was contacted (which unfortunate timing- was also on my birthday) they scheduled me for an interview in their sales office the next morning. A lot of prep work should be done for these interviews because they are looking for you to respond in the STAR format, aka, 1) present a situation or story 2) describe the action taken and 3) describe the results. The more numbers you can show in your answers the better, this is a sales job. The two ladies I spoke with for my interview were more than personable, they really sold the position to me after I was kind of unsure in the first place. The MDM role is technically an entry level role but it looks like they must have been looking for someone with really solid sales experience because I had a great interview and didn't get the position even after having an in with the company. You will know if you have been selected because they should call you and ask to do a background check on you and then later a drug test must be passed before you can be offered the full time position. Loved it, guess it wasn't the best fit for me at the time.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background and experience with Spanish as a language, the interview is pretty relaxed until they ask you four STAR questions, which I honestly don't remember what they asked me.   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

I answered and ad in a legal newspaper, I faxed my resume over and received a call back the same afternoon. I had a hard time connecting with the lady who’d called me, but finally got her on the phone – took 2 weeks. She was nice and thanked me for calling her back. She briefly explained how the interview process would work; being that she would talk to me via phone first. Then asked for a time we could speak freely. The following morning she called me and we spoke about 15 minutes. She asked ‘Why I wanted to work for Coke Enterprises?’ and Salary desired. That was it!! She then said she’d call me to set up a time to interview at a later date. She was nice and personable. I am waiting a call back.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Livonia, MI) in January 2010.

Interview

Passed phone interview and interview with HR. Was called back for a second face to face interview. Sat in the waiting room for an hour waiting for the manager to come greet me. She came out with another candidate shacking hands, smiling and saying see you in a couple weeks.

Needless to say, my interview lasted 10 minutes, and I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• So you have never done cost accounting for a beverage company before?   1 Answer

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises in September 2016.

Interview

After completing the online application I was invited to complete a Digital Interview.

Once you log in to the interview, you are asked three questions. One by one, the question appears on the screen, you have 30 seconds to think about it, then 3 minutes to record your video answer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

it was an online interview. They asked me 3 questions.i had 3 minutes to answer each question.
    Why do you think your background is fit for this job?
    What motivate you to apply for this job?
    I forgot the third question!