Coca-Cola Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.9

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied and two weeks later got an email for an interview. Had the interview two days later and received a call back within 3-5 business days letting me know I was accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you and a coworker have gotten into a disagreement, how did you handle the situation and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Carson, CA).

Interview

Very confusing. Not like any other interview I had ever experienced before. It really seemed like they were testing my level of tolerance of working blindly and without actual direction. Just get it done regardless of your well-being or common sense.

Order Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Eagan, MN).

Interview

the interview process was fairly basic. I applied online and listed the employee who referred me. A couple weeks later I did a basic phone interview/screening. After that i arranged for an in person interview with the warehouse supervisor. The interview went well they asked if i had any previous warehouse experience, which i did. They also asked if i had any experience fulfilling orders or operated a ride-on pallet jack.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience in a warehouse, fulfilling orders, or operating an ride-on pallet jack?   Answer Question

Tax Consultant - Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Marietta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

On-site interview with the Director of tax and accounting and the Director of Tax. The bulk of the interview was with the Director of tax. She was bright and very informative but spoke rapidlywith a pronounced accent that was somewhat difficult to understand.

Interview Questions

• Q. How can you contribute to the position?
      Q. Are you experienced in IFRS?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Easy interview with some technical questions more of a roles specific. The work was ok but not much. Most of the operations are in Europe so not much of quality work left in US.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises.

Interview

Interview was good. Did not get get back to me about hire. In the interview they said they would let everyone know in two weeks. Never did! I had to call them back.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises.

Interview

They have set questions for interviews. Mainly about your background and what your willing to do for the company.

It's hard to get in through their new online job application. Even harder if you don't know anyone already working there.

Interview Questions

• Do you have work experience in certain fields.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Tulsa, OK) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then I received a phone call (took maybe a week for them to call me). The recruiter gave me a briefing about the job, and informed me how much I would be paid for the position. She then asked me if I was still interested. Once I confirmed I was sent a email confirmation; which had a study sheet discussing the STAR format and a outline about the job. The next step was a assessment test (which took place at their establishment). The assessment test consisted of four parts and was a hour long. I passed the assessment test and now I am scheduled for a interview with two managers. When I was leaving the front desk attendant/ secretary told me to study for STAR and also be aware that if they ask me, " What is your favorite Coca Cola Product" and be prepared to sale it. I have not interviewed yet but I will update was I do.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coca Cola product? (then sale it to them)   2 Answers

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview with a recruiter and then a face to face where they review your resume and then they ask behavioral questions where they are looking for real life experiences.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you have encountered at work and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Logistics Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Phone interview plus in person interview. You are asked to come in person, dressed business attire. Answer 4 to 5 questions, for example, tell me about a time when you have had to accomplish something with people that did not report to you. Give a specific example include names, dates, results, etc.

Interview Questions

• 4-5 questions asking about specific examples, including results for each   1 Answer