Coca-Cola Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR then an onsite interview with your would be supervisor. Easy questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Small negotiation. If you have experience you could negotiate to 10.50 per hour.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises.

Interview

Human resource department tried to understand my previous job which whether matched with new position or not. Department manager detailed to new position and expectations from me. Group manager also analyzed my career expectations and my passion. The process was finished in short time, they gave me an offer. The offer was acceptable. For a while, I had to quit job because I moved to foreign country.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to work long years and questioned to me with this one. It was hard to answer before starting to work at that company   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Interview

the interview was great not a lot of stress they asked and I answered. The interview you in a team of two persons. do not be intimidated you will be fine answer with honesty and you will do just fine.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Easy interview with some technical questions more of a roles specific. The work was ok but not much. Most of the operations are in Europe so not much of quality work left in US.

Rayonmanager CCE Interview

Interview

Vriendelijke recruiters. Informeel contact. Tijdens de sollicitatieprocedure veel mailcontact. Hij bestaat uit twee ronden en je hebt het eerste gesprek met de recruiter. Daarna volgt het gesprek met iemand uit het team en de districtmanager. Er waren vijf kandidaten. In het gesprek worden de standaard vragen gesteld, bereid je goed voor..

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Hartford, CT) in April 2009.

Interview

The best way is to find out who the hiring manager is and work your way through the back door. The HR folks are pretty inept compares to other companies, especially Fortune 500 companies. Other than entry-level jobs, the best way to get hired here is to find the hiring manager and sell yourself to him/her. Unless you are a diversity candidate, then you will have a difficult time getting through the initial screening process.

Interview Questions

• The HR recruiter will read the typical "behavior based" interview questions using the five star rating process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, extra vacation time.

IT Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises in April 2014.

Interview

There was just one phone screening where they asked basic questions about your resume and a project you worked on. The conversation was very friendly and you continue on with one recruiter the whole time.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

I answered and ad in a legal newspaper, I faxed my resume over and received a call back the same afternoon. I had a hard time connecting with the lady who’d called me, but finally got her on the phone – took 2 weeks. She was nice and thanked me for calling her back. She briefly explained how the interview process would work; being that she would talk to me via phone first. Then asked for a time we could speak freely. The following morning she called me and we spoke about 15 minutes. She asked ‘Why I wanted to work for Coke Enterprises?’ and Salary desired. That was it!! She then said she’d call me to set up a time to interview at a later date. She was nice and personable. I am waiting a call back.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Louisville, KY) in October 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call from the Manager to begin with . I was scheduled for an interview the same week. Since it was an Entry Level position, I was only asked questions from my resume and nothing technical in particular. Since I had previous similar background internship experience, I believe that made their job easier as they were willing to train the students on SAP. The Manager gathered feedback from the interviewers the same day and got back to me in the evening asking me to come for the final interview. During my final interview, I wasn't asked too many questions and was given a verbal offer. After I accepted the verbal offer, I got the official offer letter the same week. Basically I was hired in about 2 weeks and then they asked me to undergo the Drug Test and Background Check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate because of my previous internship experience.

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Face-to-Face interview