Coca-Cola Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Brandon, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

They kept me informed through out the whole process. I had a phone interview, then an in person interview. They showed me around the building and all that the office did in Brandon. They were very straight forward about all of the job processes and what the company was like.

Interview Questions

• They had a series of situation based questions but other than that, they just had me explain my resume and my experience and a little about myself.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Hauppauge, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

it was a phone interview, followed by a panel interview of 3 people, then another round of panel interview 2 weeks later.
    the interview process was pretty basic and expected of coca-cola

Interview Questions

• the interview questions were extremely focused on progressive disciple   Answer Question

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First stage video interview 5 questions ore recorded and you had 3 minutes to answer each question. If you were successful you went onto
    Second stage face to face with the recruiting manager. 45 minutes in total 10 minutes presentation and 25 for CBI.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of when you had to deal with a difficult customer. Explain what you did differently to get them on side   1 Answer

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with an internal recruiter.
    Pretty general questions- your experience to date, why Coca Cola, your biggest achievements and challenges you have faced, why you would be good for this particular role.
    Then asked to interview with hiring manager, for which you are asked to prepare a mini presentation on a store of your choice. Within this outlet you are asked to spot any opportunities you can see on behalf of Coca Cola and how the store could increase its profit margin with the help of Coca Cola.

Interview Questions

• Why coco cola. What drew you to the FMCG industry?   1 Answer

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview with a recruiter and then a face to face where they review your resume and then they ask behavioral questions where they are looking for real life experiences.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you have encountered at work and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Contrôle De Gestion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issy-les-Moulineaux (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Issy-les-Moulineaux (France)) in January 2015.

Interview

"Assessment" pour 4 postes en contrôle de gestion
    * session de recrutement collectif le matin: se présenter succinctement, jeux de rôle et exercices de finances
    * sélection des candidats pour passer les entretiens avec les managers

Interview Questions

• * êtes-vous plutôt dans l'analyse ou la créativité?
      * pourquoi Coca-cola?   Answer Question

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises in September 2016.

Interview

After completing the online application I was invited to complete a Digital Interview.

Once you log in to the interview, you are asked three questions. One by one, the question appears on the screen, you have 30 seconds to think about it, then 3 minutes to record your video answer.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied and two weeks later got an email for an interview. Had the interview two days later and received a call back within 3-5 business days letting me know I was accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you and a coworker have gotten into a disagreement, how did you handle the situation and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Direction Logistique au siège à Paris Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issy-les-Moulineaux (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Issy-les-Moulineaux (France)) in April 2015.

Interview

Entretien RH téléphonique puis entretien face à face directement au siège avec le futur manager, à deux dans une salle close.
    L'entretien est fait pour connaitre la personne, voir ses motivations et si le job lui correspond.
    Après l'entretien, visite rapide des différentes équipes et explication de leur rôle.
    Petit café/thé puis raccompagne à la sortie.

Interview Questions

• Quelles sont mes motivations, pourquoi Coca-Cola, que connais-je de l'entreprise, pourquoi moi (postulant) et pas un autre ?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Carson, CA).

Interview

Very confusing. Not like any other interview I had ever experienced before. It really seemed like they were testing my level of tolerance of working blindly and without actual direction. Just get it done regardless of your well-being or common sense.