Coca-Cola Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.9

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with an internal recruiter.
    Pretty general questions- your experience to date, why Coca Cola, your biggest achievements and challenges you have faced, why you would be good for this particular role.
    Then asked to interview with hiring manager, for which you are asked to prepare a mini presentation on a store of your choice. Within this outlet you are asked to spot any opportunities you can see on behalf of Coca Cola and how the store could increase its profit margin with the help of Coca Cola.

Interview Questions

• Why coco cola. What drew you to the FMCG industry?   1 Answer

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview with a recruiter and then a face to face where they review your resume and then they ask behavioral questions where they are looking for real life experiences.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you have encountered at work and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Contrôle De Gestion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issy-les-Moulineaux (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Issy-les-Moulineaux (France)) in January 2015.

Interview

"Assessment" pour 4 postes en contrôle de gestion
    * session de recrutement collectif le matin: se présenter succinctement, jeux de rôle et exercices de finances
    * sélection des candidats pour passer les entretiens avec les managers

Interview Questions

• * êtes-vous plutôt dans l'analyse ou la créativité?
      * pourquoi Coca-cola?
      Answer Question

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises in September 2016.

Interview

After completing the online application I was invited to complete a Digital Interview.

Once you log in to the interview, you are asked three questions. One by one, the question appears on the screen, you have 30 seconds to think about it, then 3 minutes to record your video answer.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied and two weeks later got an email for an interview. Had the interview two days later and received a call back within 3-5 business days letting me know I was accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you and a coworker have gotten into a disagreement, how did you handle the situation and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Direction Logistique au siège à Paris Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issy-les-Moulineaux (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Issy-les-Moulineaux (France)) in April 2015.

Interview

Entretien RH téléphonique puis entretien face à face directement au siège avec le futur manager, à deux dans une salle close.
    L'entretien est fait pour connaitre la personne, voir ses motivations et si le job lui correspond.
    Après l'entretien, visite rapide des différentes équipes et explication de leur rôle.
    Petit café/thé puis raccompagne à la sortie.

Interview Questions

• Quelles sont mes motivations, pourquoi Coca-Cola, que connais-je de l'entreprise, pourquoi moi (postulant) et pas un autre ?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Carson, CA).

Interview

Very confusing. Not like any other interview I had ever experienced before. It really seemed like they were testing my level of tolerance of working blindly and without actual direction. Just get it done regardless of your well-being or common sense.

Field Sales Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises in August 2016.

Interview

Got an email about online interview about a week after applying. Process was easy - three questions, each with 30 secs to prepare and one go at answering the question.
    Took over a week to get an email inviting me to final interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you think your background is a good fit for CCE?
      2. What motivated you to apply for the role?
      3. ...something about a situation which started out bad and how you improved it...
      Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

phone interview, then two people panel, behavioral questions, they will make you read a proposal and sell it to them. after a week they may call you again for another two people interview. process usually takes two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how to deal with an angry customer, why was the customer upset, what did you do to help the customer?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Tampa, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

I was asked to sale a new item to an existing customer. Interview lasted about 45 minutes, it was a one on one interview with one of the sales team managers.

Interview Questions

• Offer an existing client a new product ... Mock Call   1 Answer