Coca-Cola Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.9

Picker/Packer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises.

Interview

Interview process was standard, questions were asked about my skill level and willingness to work the gruesome schedule as needed. I was able to get through the questions with no problem. My prior experience help moved me forward in the interview process. I was called back for a second interview in which I was then hired.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with 2 Engineers and 1 Financial person at the Coca Cola headquarters. Was presented with a skelton idea for a forecasting model they wanted someone to create. Asked about my experience with Excel and creating Dashboards.

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises.

Interview

Initially, there is a telephone screening. During the screen questions are asked related to your submitted resume to confirm what was written. Next is the onsite interview round. There will be a panel of folks from various functional areas, who interact with the position at some level. The panelists used the 'S.T.A.R.' method of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest failure in your career? What about yourself did you learn from it? How will your learning impact our company?   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Interview

the interview was great not a lot of stress they asked and I answered. The interview you in a team of two persons. do not be intimidated you will be fine answer with honesty and you will do just fine.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises.

Interview

Human resource department tried to understand my previous job which whether matched with new position or not. Department manager detailed to new position and expectations from me. Group manager also analyzed my career expectations and my passion. The process was finished in short time, they gave me an offer. The offer was acceptable. For a while, I had to quit job because I moved to foreign country.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to work long years and questioned to me with this one. It was hard to answer before starting to work at that company   Answer Question

Procurement, Processes & Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

I saw the posting on my college career website and contacted the recruiting manager with my resume. I was called for an interview within a couple of days, which was via Skype. Questions asked were very basic. Nothing too technical. I heard back from them within 3-4 weeks. Overall it was an enjoyable interview. The people were very nice and understanding, and wanted to know about my story.

Interview Questions

• Q. Describe a time when you were unable to succeed in a task?
      Q. What is you proficiency in Excel - How do you use a pivot table?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Tampa, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

I was asked to sale a new item to an existing customer. Interview lasted about 45 minutes, it was a one on one interview with one of the sales team managers.

Interview Questions

• Offer an existing client a new product ... Mock Call   1 Answer

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrightstown, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Wrightstown, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview came from corporate HR about 3-4 weeks after initial application. Then local interview was face to face about 2 weeks later. They said it would be 3-4 more weeks before they scheduled the final interview. That was about 3 weeks ago.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time that you had to make an unpopular decision. What tools did you use to make the decision? How did you communicate it, what was the reaction of your teammates. What was the result   Answer Question
    • What role does diversity play in the workforce? Discuss what diversity means to you. Discuss the pros and cons of a diverse workforce. What would you do to improve acceptance of diversity if you were a team leader.   Answer Question

IT Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises in April 2014.

Interview

There was just one phone screening where they asked basic questions about your resume and a project you worked on. The conversation was very friendly and you continue on with one recruiter the whole time.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Hauppauge, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

it was a phone interview, followed by a panel interview of 3 people, then another round of panel interview 2 weeks later.
    the interview process was pretty basic and expected of coca-cola

Interview Questions

• the interview questions were extremely focused on progressive disciple   Answer Question