Coca-Cola Enterprises Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Enterprises Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Tampa, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

I was asked to sale a new item to an existing customer. Interview lasted about 45 minutes, it was a one on one interview with one of the sales team managers.

Interview Questions

• Offer an existing client a new product ... Mock Call   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Enterprises

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises.

Interview

Submitted application and resume. 2 interviews with he and sales manager. I was offered the position then the drug test. Once that came back I was officially hired.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

it was an online interview. They asked me 3 questions.i had 3 minutes to answer each question.
    Why do you think your background is fit for this job?
    What motivate you to apply for this job?
    I forgot the third question!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, was then invited to an interview whereby I gave a role play selling coke zero to an independant outlet. This was followed by generic competency questions. Finally I gave a presentation of what I found in a local newsagents and how I would try to increase Coca-Cola's representation within the store. The interviewers were friendly and it was a comfortable environment.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions but be prepared to show knowledge of the Coca-Cola company, its rivals and its yearly results. Related previous experiences to a sales role and show enthusiasm and motivation to succeed.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises (Uxbridge, England (UK)).

Interview

internet application.
    Then assessment day consisting of a sales pitch, presentation on a local retailer, face to face interview, group exercise and simple maths test.

Interview Questions

• The usual physco metric testing. nothing to challenging. although a lot of the answers you give have to be very assumptive as they expect you to know far more about the role than they are willing to explain.   Answer Question