Coco's Bakery Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coco's Bakery

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coco's Bakery (Santa Maria, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Basically asked me about my past experience and than gave a brief overview of duties. They also asked which shift I preferred and I was used to working evenings but was open to day shifts as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Minimum wage plus tips.

Other Interview Reviews for Coco's Bakery

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coco's Bakery (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Showed up and asked to speak to a manager. Spoke to the manager and was quickly interviewed and hired on the spot. It was not a very long process and was an easy job to get. Manager was friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in food service?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coco's Bakery in April 2011.

Interview

I have access to a military base and there is a Coco's Bakery there. I stopped by the bakery to see if they were hiring. I filled out an application and briefly spoke with the assistant manager. It was just a general interview. I briefly outlined my employment history. I also took the time to give examples of the cross-over skills, such as teaching and communicating, and how they apply to the food service industry. The manager struck me as a very kind person. The Coco's was well maintained. I am waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Outline your experience.   1 Answer
    • What is your availability to work?   1 Answer