Coco's Bakery Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coco's Bakery Server Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coco's Bakery

Anonymous Employee in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coco's Bakery (Santa Maria, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Basically asked me about my past experience and than gave a brief overview of duties. They also asked which shift I preferred and I was used to working evenings but was open to day shifts as well.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Minimum wage plus tips.

Other Interview Reviews for Coco's Bakery

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coco's Bakery (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Showed up and asked to speak to a manager. Spoke to the manager and was quickly interviewed and hired on the spot. It was not a very long process and was an easy job to get. Manager was friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in food service?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coco's Bakery in April 2011.

Interview

I have access to a military base and there is a Coco's Bakery there. I stopped by the bakery to see if they were hiring. I filled out an application and briefly spoke with the assistant manager. It was just a general interview. I briefly outlined my employment history. I also took the time to give examples of the cross-over skills, such as teaching and communicating, and how they apply to the food service industry. The manager struck me as a very kind person. The Coco's was well maintained. I am waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Outline your experience.   1 Answer
    • What is your availability to work?   1 Answer