Codifyd Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Codifyd Data Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Codifyd

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Codifyd.

Interview

I had a phone screen which I would rate as 3.5 out of 5 when it comes to difficulty. I was asked to come in person and take a test there - the test was hard. I had like 4 hours of interviews met with many people.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain the whole test and the reason for my answers to see the way I solve problems.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They weren't really open to negotiation. They made me on offer and I accepted after they said that what the job pays which was in line with my expectation.

Other Interview Reviews for Codifyd

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Codifyd (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview (about 10 min) basic questions about your background and quick explanation of the position.
    Two skills tests, an excel data optimization exercise and a taxonomy exercise.
    In person 1 on 1 interview with a data architect then with HR rep
    In person 1 on 1 interview with a lead Data Analyst

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Codifyd (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

The most unprofessional interview process I have ever been through. First an HR representative emailed me she would be calling me at a certain time. It seemed a bit odd that she didn't attempt to schedule a time, but rather told me when she would call. She then didn't call me that day because she was in a meeting. When we rescheduled, there was a basic phone interview, after which she said she would send me an excel and word document for me to work on. She waited hours before sending me the document, and only after I had asked her about it in an email. After turning in the documents, I asked when I could expect to receive my results and find out about potential next steps. She told me that I would hear back when they're done grading, and did not give me a time frame at all. I never heard back, even after I initiated an email and phone call.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your excel skills?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Codifyd in November 2011.

Interview

This is apparently a very disorganized and/or inept company. Had to go through at least 4-5 rounds over many months with little to no communication at each step. The position seemed interesting but to not even hear a final response after so long is (or rather, would be) a deal-breaker.