Codifyd Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.3

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Codifyd (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Several interviews in a row. I was at the office for about 3 or 4 hours one of the times, meeting most of management. Even though I was apprehensive about the job before coming in, the employees I met made me excited and inspired at the possibility of working here. And I absolutely loved the office - amazing views!

Interview Questions

• Do you need a lot of training or are you able to start and lead the work immediately?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Codifyd.

Interview

I had a phone screen which I would rate as 3.5 out of 5 when it comes to difficulty. I was asked to come in person and take a test there - the test was hard. I had like 4 hours of interviews met with many people.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain the whole test and the reason for my answers to see the way I solve problems.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They weren't really open to negotiation. They made me on offer and I accepted after they said that what the job pays which was in line with my expectation.

PSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Codifyd (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview - F2F- Another F2F + offer. Applied online and was called shortly after. I got a terrible feeling as soon as walked in their office. No energy - almost sad.

Interview Questions

Because of this website!!! Bad reviews scare away good talent!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Codifyd (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Company must not have a real HR department as the process was very disorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

The compensation package (pay and benefits) was not in-line with other companies- they don't match 401k plans at all! Found a better opportunity with a more established company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Codifyd (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

An HR representative followed up quickly after I submitted an online application. I was given very basic programming and database questions over the phone and set up an in-person interview. I met a few senior developers who asked me some programming and algorithmic questions. They also gave me an assignment to create a small application in Visual Studio and SQL Server. It was not very difficult. I also had one additional phone interview with people with a project manager and few other people. The process was a bit unprofessional but was very straight-forward from beginning to end. Many of the questions were easy and sometimes irrelevant for the position.

Interview Questions

I first received a verbal offer over the phone, but declined for more money. I later received a written offer by email which was slightly better than the original. I was kind of pushed to accept it quickly. I eventually turned down because they kept treating me in an unprofessional manner and I received a better offer from a company close to home.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Codifyd (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview (about 10 min) basic questions about your background and quick explanation of the position.
    Two skills tests, an excel data optimization exercise and a taxonomy exercise.
    In person 1 on 1 interview with a data architect then with HR rep
    In person 1 on 1 interview with a lead Data Analyst

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Codifyd (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

The most unprofessional interview process I have ever been through. First an HR representative emailed me she would be calling me at a certain time. It seemed a bit odd that she didn't attempt to schedule a time, but rather told me when she would call. She then didn't call me that day because she was in a meeting. When we rescheduled, there was a basic phone interview, after which she said she would send me an excel and word document for me to work on. She waited hours before sending me the document, and only after I had asked her about it in an email. After turning in the documents, I asked when I could expect to receive my results and find out about potential next steps. She told me that I would hear back when they're done grading, and did not give me a time frame at all. I never heard back, even after I initiated an email and phone call.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your excel skills?   Answer Question

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Codifyd (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was done through Skype app by Voice call & Video Call. 1st round & HR round both were excellent. interviewers were so frank & kind in nature. They were helpful.

Interview Questions

• They asked about myself & past experience.
      Then she sent me one link to ask question based on that page.
      I answered it very well, she was impressed by my answer.
      After 1 week, there was my HR round & I cleared it too very well
      Then they sent me offer letter & I accepted it.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Codifyd in November 2011.

Interview

This is apparently a very disorganized and/or inept company. Had to go through at least 4-5 rounds over many months with little to no communication at each step. The position seemed interesting but to not even hear a final response after so long is (or rather, would be) a deal-breaker.