Cognizant Technology Solutions Assistant Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Assistant Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.5

Assistant Manager - Projects Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in April 2011.

Interview

Behavioral interview - 2 rounds

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Teaneck, NJ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Teaneck, NJ) in April 2007.

Interview

It was a short meeting. It went well. I was asked basic questions about the PM role. I was then offerd the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was short. I got what I was expecting.

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Interview

Interview Process handled pretty well

Interview Questions

• Technical, Project Management, Understanding of the Architecture   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hardly couple of days

Assistant Manager - Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

telephonic and one on one, HR round. The typical process followed by all IT companies is the key to recruitment. They are not rigid in terms of salary if skills are good and meet the requirements. For the technical interview, your skill sets are tested. Sometimes written tests, presentations and aptitude tests are also conducted. The final is the HR round to discuss compensation and benefits

Interview Questions

• what is your background, experience, projects delivered   Answer Question

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Starts off with a Technical Interview related to the current position. Once you are through the interview, a HR Interview will be arranged to review and discuss the compensation package.
    If all set, they will move pretty fast with background checks and other formalities.

Interview Questions

• The difficult part was the technical interview. THey want to make sure that the candidate has the necessary skills to perform the job.   1 Answer

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

telephonic interview with HR followed with interview with functional manager where a detailed interview about your service delivery experience and project handled will be discussed and situational question would be asked and the final round is conducted face-to-face with BU head.

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Kolkata (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Very well processed and controlled.

Assistant Manager - Project Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (London, England (UK)) in January 2008.

Interview

Telephonic interview, followed by Manager's interview and HR interview.

Interview Questions

• What is you management style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did no negotiate as I wan looking for opportunities in London.