Cognizant Technology Solutions Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

2.8

Associate Interview

Interview

conducted in Kalyana madapam, IF you got rejected in any panel , they will re route to the other panels , the interview process took one day . I got offer after 2 months.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Held chennai in Egmore , Some Kalyana Mandapbam
    The process took one day . First they collected the profile , based upon the experience , they have assigned the Interviewer. The Interviewer will be asking the questions based on your experience and if not selected , there is a chance they will re route to another interviewer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Technical round will be far checking the basic knowledge in the technology and their work oriented understanding. The person should have good communication skill and good presence of mind. The person should be clear in what they are explaining about them or their work experiences.

Interview Questions

• Explain the work you have done in your current project   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Big data interviewDear readers, these Hive Interview Questions have been designed specially to get you acquainted with the nature of questions you may encounter during your interview for the subject of Hive. As per my experience good interviewers hardly plan to ask any particular question during your interview, normally questions start with some basic concept of the subject and later they continue based on further discussion and what you answer −

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chicago, IL).

Interview

group discussion, 2 interviews, phone screening; Overall not too difficult but prepare technical stuff well. Focus on past employment and reasons for quitting current job. The interview was quite some year back so things might have changed now. Some brain teasers would be asked

Associate Interview

Interview

Critical, Be prepared to get tricky questions. Be confident and make sure you know everything that you have mentioned on your resume while you apply and go for interview. Brush up your skills and knowledge well in advance and do mock interview with friends to know your negative areas. If you have done this, you are in!

Higher studies

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

It was of 3 rounds. One Technical, Managerial and HR. Managerial was around the processes and the team fitment. This position was for 3 yrs of experience so it was not too tough

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult as it was for a 3 yrs exp position   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Be ready for technical round. Be clear and confident. You may have phone interview at first, then online meeting, personal interview or client interview. You may not have written or skill test.

Associate Interview

Interview

I joined Cognizant through Campus Hire in 2007. Interviewers were cool and didnt ask much technical questions. It was a easy one.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2014.

Interview

Got an initial call from HR in which he took my details and also told me base package CTS can offer to me. Their base packages has a range for a particular range of experience. After that he told me that I would be getting the interview call in couple of days. But I got a call after 15-20 days. Interviewer scheduled a Skype interview for PL/SQL developer position. He asked me technical questions from the topics that I had mentioned in the resume. He told me to be very specific and to the point with my answers. Interviewer went on for around 30 mins. He was quite satisfied my answers and also gave positive hints about my further round of interview.

Second round of interview was a telephonic round and there were two ladies on the conference. They also grilled me on technical questions.Interview went on for around 30 mins.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

CTS does not negotiate much. As they negotiate during the initial phase only.