Cognizant Technology Solutions Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

There was single technical interview round. The focus was mainly on projects and on programming languages. There were some questions on database management. The interviewers main focus was on internet of things project.

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

they cheat us with these types of interviews. i was sent to rejection panel and i was rejected for no reason. even my friends with 9 abv cgpa were rejected for no reason.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chandigarh (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Written test comprises of aptitude
    Interviews 2- Technical and then HR
    The process was easy. Technical was on digital circuits since i was from electrical engineering and then thhey asked to write pseudo code.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Hi all, I would like to share my interview experience with you guys.

Tstask conducted CTS offcampus drive especially for hyderabad zone students on jan 7st & 8nd 2016.

Eligibility criteria: 70% in 10th, 12th and CGPA above 7.5 (no rounding off).

More than 3500 students have attended the interview process.

First round: Group Discussion (GD) / JAM .

This round is quite easy as they conducted as a JAM. Be confident, just speak out and progress yourself for the next round.

Second round: Online aptitude test.

The pattern for this round is:

Verbal ability: 25 questions (30mins).
    Analytical ability: 30 questions (30mins).
    Logical Reasonig:15 questions(46mins)

Third round: Technical HR.

Be prepared on the basic concepts of your domain. Try to explain about your projects and achievements well. This round is also an elimination round and the only way to clear this round is the preparation.

Final round: Personal HR.

This round is the easiest and stress free round of all. HR asked me about my area of interest, hobbies, last movie which I saw, My skills, etc. At last, HR asked me about the preferred job location and took my signature in the CTS company brochure.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

got call letter through aspiring minds and 1st round is aptitude next round is technical
    They are focusing on your resume only be prepare for that
    basics on your favorite subject

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The hiring process had three round, first one being aptitude, general reasoning and English literacy, second one being the technical interview and the third was HR interview. The First round was an average type testing round in which your ability to respond faster was tested from my point of view. The second round was technical. so technical knowledge on the course you studied is mandatory to clear this round. The third round was HR interview with questions like tell me about yourself, what would you do for you will given a situation,.etc..

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

it was a Moderate interview they ask you basic programming questions.First they asked what programming languages you like.the interview process consist of first amcat then technical interview then hr round.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

1.online exam
    2.technical
    3.communication
    4.hr

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Entire process took around 3 weeks and comprised of 3 technical and 1 HR round. In 1st round, there were questions from basic java, Spring and hibernate. After that there were 2 technical rounds for 2 different clients. Based on which client interview you clear, you will join that client project. In client interview also, there were basic java and spring questions.
    Overall easy n smooth but a little lazy selection process. HR round is just for salary negotiations.
    Be sure about what you mentioned in CV. Most of the questions were from the technologies I had mentioned in resume.
    Initially they mentioned that they will consider only 1 month NP profiles. But surprisingly during HR round when I told the HR about my 90 days NP, she was quite okay with that
    I am still thinking on the offer CTS HR has proposed.
    Wish you luck for the coming interview!!!

Interview Questions

• Spring singleton beans, exception handling, multithreading, HashMap, JVM basics   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Technical & HR Interview
    About C C++ & JAVA Programming ( They don't ask basic questions, So study well)
    Focus more on Programming, So Improve your programming as much possible.
    Brief Introduction then about your college project then Technical Questions on Programming. If all goes well Bingo Ur selected :)

Interview Questions

• About C C++ & JAVA Programming ( They don't ask basic questions, So study well)   1 Answer