Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2017

3.2

Big Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

TAG team is totally inefficient and not taking anything serious. Each stage in the interview process takes a long time and finally the project is no longer with Cognizant... this is one of the reason why they have so many resources on beach.

Interview Questions

• Generic BigData and Java concepts? They actually don't measure you in depth on any technology   Answer Question

Senior Manager - HC Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

First a 30 minute phone interview with their recruiter. A few days later, a one hour call with a few people on the project team. A couple days later, a peer interview with someone in the same position on a different account. The interviews were informal and no odd questions.

Interview Questions

• It was basically a walk through my resume - project experience. Some questions about familiarity with TriZetto applications.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

It was the worst interview experience I ever had. All the interviews happened on weekend. Interview panel didn't have any experience in conducting interview. They were very arrogant and rude.

Interview Questions

• There were series of questions without giving any time to answer or to think. If the panel was running out of time, they should have rescheduled the interview.   Answer Question

Sales - Insurance Vertical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

What a nightmare!!! The most unorganized, unprofessional group of people I've ever dealt with!! STAY AWAY!!! Time after time, my scheduled phone interview was cancelled last minute, or the interviewer would just stand me up--happened at least 8 or 9 times...so many I lost count. I finally called the internal recruiter to remove my name from consideration--because if this is how they handle the interview process, imaging working there!--and she literally BEGGED me to stay in the process, said I was exactly the person they were looking for, what an amazing company to work for, etc. I finally agreed (against my better judgement) and gave her available dates and times for the next phone interview--she said she would get back with me to confirm---I NEVER HEARD BACK! STILL WAITING! That was 2 months ago! I followed up with her twice, because who would beg someone to set an interview and then never follow through. It's shocking, really..I've never been treated this way in my entire professional career. Who conducts business this way!! It's amazing that anyone gets hired given their interview tactics--DO NOT GET SUCKED IN!!!

Interview Questions

• The one interview call they finally attended was very surface, no deep questions. He did ask if I was OK traveling to India and the Philippines because a lot of their business was done overseas.   1 Answer

User Experience/UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was pre scheduled and was to be done by skype but was telephonic. A group of panel was supposed to interview but only one person did the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself? Explain about your roles and responsibilities in your previous company? How do analyse user research data?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview by Cognizant employee in the current role, and then followed by Cognizant HR for salary negotiation, and finally the Client face to face Interview in Atlanta. If you are through the client interview, you get the offer

Interview Questions

• About previous work and experience   1 Answer

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process was not so good. It was a tedious and would take more time . there would be 2-3 rounds of interview.Knowing tamil would be an advantage here .
    they are looking for developers and filtering people without any problem even if they answer all good.
    They wouldn't keep up the words.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

The HR coordinator are really good in scheduling the interviews as per the convenience and availability but the panel is not really competent enough to take the interviews.

The fun starts now, the scheduled calls were cancelled 4 times saying that the panel was not available. And finally when it happened, I am not sure if I want to take it up.
    My first interview was ok, I believe I answered 80% of what they asked but the panel was always concentrating on one area which they worked on rather than talking about my expertise.

The second panel was really inexperienced(maybe 2-3 years exp and I was close to 10 years) very arrogant, cut short the interview duration for 10 minutes saying that they got what they needed and asked very ambiguous and irrelevant questions. They really did not even understand what I was saying and never gave a chance to speak.

I am not sure if I would get the offer, but please do think twice before getting into such unethical work culture. I wouldn't want to rate it based just on one interview experience, but I think it is a misrepresentation of any organization.

Interview Questions

• Always concentrated on what they worked on rather than going through my resume and understand my expertise.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

3 step process for the Interview, first with junior folks, then with the Director and then the HR. I had to repeatedly ask the HR as to what was happening, as they wouldnt get back to me

Interview Questions

• How flexible was I with the timings?   1 Answer