Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.8

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was mainly on programmatic approach questions than the declarative approach. It would have been good if the questions were asked on all the components/concepts in Salesforce rather than asking only on programmatic.

Interview Questions

• How you have integrated SFDC with other System using SOAP/REST api?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

i had the interview with the cognizant on 17 jun 2017 it is for java Developer .
    there are around 200 people easily i found at last few people are shortlisted for further rounds.
    They are dealing different kind of scenario to take interview like,1-6 years experience people they are conducting system test with hackerrank.com time will be 30 minutes ,in that we have some concepts of we have to choose any one topic and in that some sample code given to do generate required output based on their mentioned input.like,if we have given input of 5 numbers like 4 8 9 10 8.in that according to smallest input the given series of numbers or inputs has to subtract ant untill they are got zero .ex 4 4 5 6, next it has to be 1 2.next, 1 next 0.as well as we have to write code as it can print all the stages that have passed. has to print on output.(topic is "cut the sticks") note: while writing this code don't refresh the page if you do so like that you will be sent out like me.so,take your time to solve the answer and submit the code by using submit code button and before submitting you can test run your program by using run code or test code or some kind of button .And for experience people
    who have more 6 years they are directly taking f2f interview.
    And finally thank you it may helpfull.

Interview Questions

• how to take input from the command prompt and subtract those according to least value (each element) got zero.   1 Answer

Associate - Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round was technical and taken by CTS employees and second round was also technical and was taken by the client. After that HR round for salary discussion and negotiation. So total 3 rounds took place.

Trainee IT IS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was time-consuming as there were more than 500 applicants. They took many rounds and later when it was getting late around 8 pm they rejected all those candidates(5-7 were there including me) who were waiting for their final HR round, just because they were tired and it was getting late.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied this profile through Amcat.I got the call letter through mail regarding the drive.It was on Office building of CTS in Manyata Park, Bangalore.There was more than 1000 candidates.After 1 hr. they checked my required documents and said to wait.I wait there for my first round which was a JAM session but upto half an hour they didn't let me in said to wait and wait,later then I called and went to the floor of ITIS,when I was to in for JAM session they call my name and said to go for the interview,I was shocked and Surprised.By the way the interviwer was a mid 60's born person,I was fascinated by his behaviour and Inter communication skill. He asked me about myself,my project,why you want to join,working conditions,will you able to relocate etc. Later,he asked me to wait outside,till 5PM there were 20-30 candidates were there for final round which was communication cum HR round.Then I was called for this round,there was a lady touching age of 30,she asked me where I am from,My hobbies, Social and political questions ,about GST etc.Then she asked me to wait for results, sometime after one person came and said that you can go now.

Interview Questions

• * Tell me about yourself
      * About Project
      * Hobbies
      * About Social and political.
      1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I had two rounds of interview - Technical and HR. Technical was a bit easy one. The guy just asked me what was there in the resume. (I mentioned OOPS and OS). He asked me about my project and to explain it briefly.
    The HR was nothing different. Just brush up about the company before sitting in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Write a simple coding in C using pointers   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Cleared all the rounds including HR round but did not get a call back. Wasted my working day taking leave from my office longing for Cognizant. I was appreciated by the interviewer. After the HR round, i was said i will be getting a call back which never happened. I followed up but n vain.
    I sometimes wonder was that interview real or a fake conduction.

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was shortlisted from AMCAT. We had 2 rounds.
    One technical and one HR.
    Both the rounds were straight forward . Once you have cleared technical round it is almost sure that you will get selected.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Worst experience in my life. Applied through their career website. They have scheduled the interview and I have gone through 2 technical, 1 HR round. The entire process took a day by making us wait and without asking us to go for lunch or anything for the whole day. After clearing the 2 technical rounds the HR asked all my past experiences and nothing else. Later she informed that I will get call for next HR discussion and will let you know the formalities. Its more than a month still I didn't get any update on my candidature. After sending a lot of follow ups they don't give a damn to reply. Careless ruthless, laziest and full of attitude people. Your very existence of your HR job is because of technical fellows. If they are not there you don't even have your jobs. Show some respect to technical guys. They are not your road side daily labors.

Interview Questions

• They asked few questions basic questions which even they don't know the answers when I have explained them clearly. They expect the definitions which are there in books. Grow up guys you are not in school   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The Interview process consisted of a written exam, after which there a one face to face interview which was partially technical and partially HR. I was selected on campus so it was fairly easier.