Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

3.1

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Eas Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied through my college and had two 30-minute interviews on-campus. Both interviews were casual, and asked typical behavioral questions and some technical questions. Overall, a good experience. I got an offer a week after!

Enterprise Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Typical Interview process. Two separate sessions, one behavioral and one technical. Each was 30 minutes long. Both interviewers I met with were very nice and easy to talk to. I definitely did not have every answer to the technical interview session, but the interviewer worked with me and did not lose his patience.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

My experience with the interview process was excellent. The recruiter was fantastic. He was the reason I wanted to learn more about the opportunity. The interview itself spanned Strategic to technical deep dive. It was very thorough.. I appreciated the opportunity to meet as many people as I needed in order to feel good about the decision.

Interview Questions

• Deep dive on cloud native. Detailed discussion on strategy.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

After passing the resume process, I did take one online interview, one in-person interview and one executive interview.
    The whole process was done within 3 days at Boston carrier forum.
    it was a great opportunity to talk with people who are in the director positions.

Interview Questions

• What is the future trend of the car insurance industry?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview involved a general behavioral interview and a case interview on the first round. Second round required travel to their headquarters. Unfortunately, I had previous commitments I could not miss on the main travel date and on the alternative date, so I was unable to go to the final round of interviews.

I should note that throughout the process they heavily emphasized that candidates must be willing to relocate virtually anywhere, and a roughly nomadic lifestyle would be expected during the first few years. It is good that they made that clear, so as to prevent any surprises to potential candidates.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about consolidating the operations of a large health insurance company that has recently acquired two other small companies with different information systems?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Boston, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

I contacted a recruiter to express interest in working with Cognizant, and phone interviews were scheduled the same week. Additional video conferences at a Cognizant office were completed the following week, and I received a verbal offer within one day and a written offer within two days of the final interview. The recruiting process was efficient and seamless, but the prehire Onboarding process could use some major improvements.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers focused primarily on understanding my process and approach with clients since this is a very process-focused role.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Cognizant collects proof of compensation (such as w-2 and recent paystubs) during the interview process, and I asked for less than a 10% increase on base. They offered slightly less than what I asked for on base salary but made it up with the incentive plan. Overall, they made a reasonable and attractive offer.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Boston, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I had only telephone interview one with HR and other with a technical personnel .Both the interview were smooth - No Difficult or Unexpected Questions.I did not have any negotiations.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Boston, MA) in November 2012.

Interview

A bulk hiring was called for. Applicants were distributed based on Technology and Skills.
    I had a 1:1 interview and I was asked questions based on my technology.
    The interviewer followed my resume and asked questions based on that. The Interviewer was knowledgeable.

Oracle Developer - Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Portsmouth, NH) in September 2012.

Interview

Simple , regular developers conduct the Interview

Negotiation

They try to hit Rock bottom , be brave to negotiate

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Boston, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview was a breeze. I was already known to the client. So it was a ten to fifteen minute phone conversation before sending the offer.I was working from Offshore for the same team. The client asked some of the ongoing issues in the project and asked how innovative i would suggest solutions to the ongoing issues.