Cognizant Technology Solutions Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Consultant

Cognizant Technology Solutions Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Extremely unprofessional interview process. Began interviewing with Cognizant in September 2018. Made it to the final round and was extended an “offer” in December 2018. In January 2019, was told they are no longer interested in extending the offer (after multiple follow ups on my end) and many false promises from the HR recruiter that promised she would keep me in the loop after they literally never followed up with the written offer after the verbal offer was confirmed. I strongly advise avoiding working for a company that treats their “top candidates” this way. I cannot imagine how they treat their actual colleagues.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Interview process overall was pretty quick and professional.

However, I was offered a verbal offer prior to a pre-planned vacation. After returning from the vacation, no one that I spoke with or that I worked with returned any of my calls or emails.

I ended up providing my two weeks notice from my previous job and have not been able to find a job since. The only response that I received was when I reached out to one of the HR representatives on Linkedin a month later. She let me know that she is no longer with the company and that the HR team was supposed to follow-up.

It has now been 4 months since and I have not even received any response from anyone actively working at Cognizant.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Terrible. They seemed to care very little about me as a person and just viewed people as interchangeable parts. Demanded I fill out some form in 5 minutes. Didn't ask any relevant questions about my experience. Communication post-interview was spotty and weird.

Interview Questions

• Asked about salary requirements repeatedly before even telling me where the job was located.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Austin, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

It was pretty good, it was conducted through Skype and over phone. Followed by the direct visit to company headquarters. Following which there was a formal presentation. Thereafter the offer was given.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interviews all in one day. 3 different Sr. Manager/Director level people interviewed. Nothing crazy. Basic questions mostly about my previous experience, type of projects I did, what I want to do next. Interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions

• How would you optimize the supply chain? List down some supply chain use cases for a retailer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Teaneck, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Teaneck, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

one (1) phone interview and one (1) in person interview - relatively easy however long break between the first (phone) interview and the second interview (in person at company's Headquarters) .

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in March 2013.

Interview

4rounds of interviews from campus..
    1st one was skype interview..meant to be a shortlist process
    2nd one was related to previous job and study in B school
    3rd interview was case study
    4th one was HR formality interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Standard consulting interviews. The first round is a behavioral interview with HR and a case interview with a manager. The second round is the same format but both interviews are with managers.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

HR called initially and kind of agreed on the salary. Then the account team called. There were couple of internal rounds. Purely technical related to my area. It was followed by Client interview. The whole process took only a week

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bloomington, IN) in March 2013.

Interview

very basic, three rounds all behavioural, very easy interview to crack, just require basic comm skills and slightly technical bent of mind.
    no case studies, require good sap knowledge and a flexible bent of mind

Interview Questions

• 1, what is communication
      2. what is favourite mode of communication