Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Englewood, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

The actual interviews that I had from the company were great. All the way from the initial phone screening to the final interview with a senior director.

As a matter of fact, the onsite interview went so well that while walking me out, the manager even pulled me aside and mentioned starting up an offer. This was on a Friday. I get a call on Monday from the recruiter that said there was one more interview to go. I passed that interview as well. For the next two months, when I would check in with the recruiter, it was one excuse after another, internal re-org, no update etc.

Completely unprofessional and unethical. You don't get somebody's hopes up with talks of an offer and then never hear back from them. The very least they could have done was sending a rejection letter. Especially after 5 interviews! Total nonsense from this company! Thankfully, I found a company that truly values me and my skillset.

Interview Questions

• General cyber security questions as well as a few process questions as well.   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Denver, CO).

Interview

Interview was conducted over the telephone. It has a technical round and then had a discussion with the manager before discussing the employment details with the HR. Technical round was pretty basic and it involved questions related to the work I was doing. The disucssion with the manager was more related to the role I was expected to play in the project. HR discussion was related to the salary expectation and location constraint.

Associate - Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Denver, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

Telephonic interview was held with detailed technical questions asked by the panel. The interview covered broad topics on portals, content management and J2EE areas. There were questions on personal topics and proffessional ambitions as well. Overall the interview panel was very knowledgable and difficulty wise it was average. Technical preparation is needed thoroughly as well as hands-on knowledge on the topics you mention your resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe Websphere portal architecture   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

Telephonic, There will be one managerial round and max one client round. Interview length depends on how much critical the post is. Client Interview client will brief about project to work upon.

Interview Questions

• Related to work.
      Relate to requirement in future project.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple, They will give offer and forget you. So keep patience.