Cognizant Technology Solutions Fresher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Fresher Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

First was an aptitude round which was very easy.
The next round was technical round followed by hr round.
The technical was a bit tough and a lot of questions were asked from c & c++ .

Interview Questions

• write a program for sum of n nos.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Aptitude round, followed by technical and HR round.

It was an on campus recruitment.

Questions were asked from your own subjects, in technical round.

Very friendly interviewer in the technical round.

Hr round was filled up with usual questions like your location flexibility, your usp etc.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any programming experience?   1 Answer

Fresher Interview

Interview

As per normal industry standard.
    Written, GD, technical & HR round
    level of question asked is good and interesting. personal, professional, family, languages known, places to visit
    Try atleast once.
    college project, interests
    Nothing much to add here

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Kolkata (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied for a off campus back in 2011. At that time interview process was very smooth. No idea of current scenario. There were 3 rounds --
    1. Written Test -- Aptitude
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR interview

It was a smooth interview process. I got joining within one week of the interview. Aptitude test was basic and in technical interview they ask questions based on your choice of topic. Mine was java so they asked me java based questions.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude test was basic and in technical interview they ask questions based on your choice of topic. Mine was java so they asked me java based questions.   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2015.

Interview

I appeared in campus recruitment. First there was an aptitude round conducted by merittrac consisting of reasoning and verbal ability (no quants). The next day there was a technical interview followed by hr interview. In tech interview they mostly ask domain related questions and some basic programs. Confidence and clarity in speaking is the key to success.

Interview Questions

• Data structure: Array, Queue, Stack, LIFO & FIFO   1 Answer
    • C programming: program of fibonacci series & palindrome   Answer Question
    • digital electronics and microprocessor   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for freshers.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Took a day. Normal interview. First round was apptitude followed by Technical interview. In technizal round, mostly questiion were from the subjects which we had in our semesters. Basics were asked. And then HR round. This round was easy and questions were like strengths and weakness, tell me about your self etc..

Interview Questions

• questions were like strengths and weakness, tell me about your self etc..   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

it will be written,1 technical and 1 HR round,total it took 10 days to get F2F interview call after written.
    almost 7 days to get the offer letter after interview.
    i got joining after 5 months from the date of recieving offer letter

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Vijayawada (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The first round is Aptitude Test. The test is conducted by Merit Trac. The pattern remained the same from the previous year. Let us get into the details.
     Reasoning-30 Questions – 30 minutes
    Topics Covered-Verbal:
        Reading Comprehension- 10-12 Questions
        Parajumble- 6-8 Questions
        Sentence Correction – 6-8 Questions

Interview Questions

• What is 555 timer and how will it works?   1 Answer
    • What is a diode?What is the symbol of diode?Explain the working of diode?When it is in FB and RB?Explain the various types of diode?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between Analog and Digital communications?Tell me about Analog communication?Types of Analog communication brief with examples?   Answer Question
    • What is difference between AM & FM? Which is more preferable? Why?Which has better SNR in AM & FM? Why?   Answer Question
    • How do you rate yourself in C programming in scale of 1 to 10?What are the concepts in C?Write a program in C using functions and pointers to add 2 numbers and return value?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

It took place in our college campus and it was a one day interview process. There was aptitude written test and English written test. After that you will be shortlisted for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• General Subject oriented questions and personality related questions will be asked   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

1. First Round- Aptitude
    2. Second Round- Technical
    3.Third Round- HR.

On Clearing the aptitude, we have been called for the technical interview within a week.And technical round went for 20 mins followed by HR round on the same day.

Interview Questions

• 1.What is Stack
      2.What is queue.   2 Answers