Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Hartford, CT | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Hartford, CT

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hartford, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

First of all they are not professional at all , they will call you at any time of the day and after few greetings they start asking technical questions , after few minutes they will say i will ask my HR to get back to me , it happened to me quite a lot.. i am a senior DBA and with good credentials with 9+ years of experience so I am not scared of questions but there is a professional way to conduct an interview so that the candidate can go to a conference room and talk .so they need to educate their staff on some soft skills. and , they ask more and more questions on what I do not know , for Example :- i told them I dont have RAC/Exadata installation experience..but the interviewer thought i will get some magic powers while iam on the call with him and become a RAC installation expert somehow.. Its like they don't want to hire or something. Oh well , i already accepted an offer from another company and I am glad that i did not get any from a company like Cognizant.

Interview Questions

• Oracle RAC Questions , Exadata Internal Hardware questions   1 Answer

Manager - Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hartford, CT).

Interview

smooth interview process
    if client interview is good then you are all set
    i had 2 15 min interview - 1 with employee and 1 with client and then got an offer

Negotiation

i was able to negotiate 5%

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hartford, CT) in May 2013.

Interview

interview was easy not that difficult . General questions about process and stuffs . They were just trying to understand how i will fit in to their culture .

Interview Questions

• Automation frame works and tools used .   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hartford, CT) in March 2013.

Interview

2 technical interview, just product knowledge (Guidewire CC )

Each interview was for 30 to 45 minutes.

2 days after I got the offer

the visa was a problem the inmigration team is so slow

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negociate a lot, these guys offer the lower salary

Business Systems Analyst/Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hartford, CT) in October 2012.

Interview

day 1 - 1 st call - from recruiter from chennai - explained all benefits and agreed on salary
    day 2 - 2nd call - 1st interview - cheduled for 1 hr and lasted for 30 mins
    Day 10 - 3rd call - 2st interview (With client) - cheduled for 1 hr and lasted for 20 mins
    Day 13 - verbal offer
    Day 25 - formal offer
    Day 60 joining CTS

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiated a bit on salary but got all what i wanted.

Associate - Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hartford, CT) in April 2011.

Interview

two phone interviews and called for Personal Interview.We need to clear the both technical phone interviews to get the call for the face to face interview.They mainly focused about technical and personal development related questions.

Interview Questions

• Most about performance Testing and Engineer related questions.Monitoring questions.
      Roles and responsibilities related questions.
      1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hartford, CT) in March 2010.

Interview

They interview based on the customer need. In my case I had 2 rounds of employer interviews and 2 rounds of customer interviews including one in person interview with customer. At onsite employer interview is up to the individual who take it and if customer is Ok, then all goes well as long as you don't demand a huge salary. Salary negotiation is the tough part

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary negotiation is tough. You really got to be strong and smart

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hartford, CT) in February 2010.

Interview

I have applied for Business Analyst position through employee referral. I got one day notice for the interview. Two persons took phone interview. They took the interview on weekend and it lasted for 30 minutes. They have asked Business Analyst roles and responsibilities and complex situations i have faced. It was average.