Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

had 4 rounds of interview, including the customer. Interviewers were smart and nice ppl. very impressive panel. and were ask about the whole process and project.ad 4 rounds of interview, including the customer. Interviewers were smart and nice ppl. very impressive panel. and were ask about the whole process and project.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didnt have much to nagotiate.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process had 3-4 rounds of interviews. HR & couple of more senior managers asking day to day Program Management concepts. It went through pretty well. However after a weeks follow up I was told that the position was on hold. It was ridiculous as it never made sense to start the interview process and waste our time. HR interview 25 mins, 1st round 45 mins, 2nd round 60 mins, 3rd round 90 mins .... It's too much of time wasted.

Interview Questions

• How do you communicate risk & mitigation about delayed delivery to Business Stake holders?   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview with Oracle Practice Head. Direct Client Interview even before formal recruitment and hiring process without even offer letter to join the company. Very unprofessional from client and also from vertical in charge person of the account.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

It was 3 round interview process. Initially round was general questions on my experience and education Background. Second round was little technical asking about questions on experience. How will I create business requirements, Use cases. Tools questions.

Overall it was Average and I got the offer and I took it.