Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

3,062 Interview Reviews

2.7

3,062 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Trainee-ITIS Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

interview process was not good. first there will be gd then technical interview and then finally hr interview. preference will be given to people having programming knowledge or to people from CS background and with good academics( 10 and 12).

Interview Questions

• final year project related questions, questions on java..   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Campus hire from One of the reputed B-Schools in India. Overall interview process was well organized and smooth. Results and offers were given in couple of days. They look for experiences prior to MBA for posting in which industry verticals for the candidates.

Interview Questions

• About previous job experiences   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

basic questions, strength and weakness, wat do u expect from us, fibonacci series, some puzzles, basic questions on engineering, can u learn better if we teach , why cognizant, which location you want

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

Attended interview during campus placements. The interviewer was very friendly and put me at ease wrt the interview. Questions asked varied from technical matter from my Bachelors to how being an only child is different from having siblings. All in all a relaxed yet fair interview.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Vellore (India)).

Interview

Campus Placement that took place while my Bachelors and it was a mock interview which lasted for one day. It comprises of both technical and HR rounds. We had a preparatory session held for two days by the University to crack the interview process. So I feel good preparation helped a lot.
     The overall experience is very cool.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge in Programming?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Interview

Business Analyst at Cognizant Technology Solutions was asked... 10 Sep 2012
    The questions were generally within the range/type expected for the role. One question which was repeatedly asked was "why the change and why cognizant" - they were not content with the honest straightforward answer - better career and remuneration prospects and the Cbrand name and kept on asking the same question with different words

PAT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

First round was Aptitude round with easy to moderate questions from quant and DI.
    Second round was technical round where they gave basic coding questions. I was also asked about few concepts in Operating Systems.
    Next was standard HR round.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

the process was a campus recruitment.The interview was a two stage process.The first stage was technical round which was general questions on the favourite subject and some software questions.The second round was a hr round which had the usual hr questions.Overall the interviews were not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Why cognizant?
      Being from a non software field,how will you adapt to the software and IT field.?
      Would you be willing to relocate around India?   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Interview

There was one face to face interview, one telephonic interview and one round of Hr interview for salary negotiation. First 2 rounds were technical of approx 40 mins . Got the offer letter afer a week of the interview process.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agartala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Agartala (India)).

Interview

An aptitude test followed by a interview . Aptitude consisted of Quant, reasoning,english. One should practice before appearing. Interview was on what you did in engineering,basic computer programming languages. Wasn't a very difficult one.