Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,121 Interview Reviews

2.8

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

There was single technical interview round. The focus was mainly on projects and on programming languages. There were some questions on database management. The interviewers main focus was on internet of things project.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Through college placements after giving an aptitude test.!technical and 1 HR round.
    In technical round round they asked me questions related to Database,case study to solve to see logical reasoning and general basics questions about Java

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiting firm for the interview. The interview itself was alright, nothing terrible or remarkable. Did a more general interview then was tested on my Java knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions- Tell me about yourself, what are some of your past experiences, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Waste of time...very unprofessional...interviewed in open bay.
    They wasted much of time...I reached CTS manyata Bangalore at 11 am....waited till 4 PM to have my first round.....It's okay to wait..but they should have courtesy to inform about waiting time..I had to ask them for lunch..then they told us to go for lunch...interviewer was not in a mood to take interview..he asked me irrelevant questions...then about the documents that I have created in my project😐....overall a bad experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Very easy background check no drug test and a group interview Jill was very nice they have an awesome facility and benefits are excellent the best company to work for

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Very friendly and cozy interview process. The interviewer made me very comfortable and friendly enough to even offer refreshments. The questions were very specific to my area of expertise. The interviewer also made sure I have the right attitude to be hired as a Business Analyst, by focusing on personality quiz and real time scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to be a Business Analyst after graduating from Engineering college?   Answer Question

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Hiring process is very unorganized and pathetic. After you reach the venue you won't see the HR for aleast 2 hours. There's no briefing done nor any direction given to the candidate who comes for interview. Just like cattle herd everyone is made to wait in a place and people just gaze at each other. It was the worst ever interview experience.

Application

Interview

Two interviews, one after the other. Managers from specific branches interview you to ask more specific questions . After the interview they will contact you via email, or if you did it through a school they typically use the native school career programs.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2018.

Interview

First they will call you for the phone screening interview. After that they will set up a technical call interview with the technical department and then next day before the day of interview they will send you an email to inform you that you are rejected!!!

Candidate are spending their valuable time and days and days of hard work for the role and interview. The team can not just behave in a such a way.

Vogue responses and unbelievable process

Interview Questions

• Background related questions. While that even interviewer running short of words.!!   Answer Question

SFMC (Title Was Undefined) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2018.

Interview

They started with a technical interview over the phone. The first time they forgot to call me. The second time, they called 6 hours before the interview time then called me again 1/2 hour before the set up interview time. The interviewer was sitting in a casino in Vegas. He was hard to hear, and most of his questions were nonsense. The interviewer kept asking if I was an expert, but his questions were more about my current employer and how they did things, like he was trolling for more business rather than hiring. Eventually I declined to continue and thanked him for his time. He then belittled me and hung up.

Interview Questions

• What is limitation of SQL?   1 Answer
    • What is the third party you use to get data?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between the List and DE?   1 Answer
    • What is the latest SFMC update?   1 Answer
    • How do you ensure a customer gets the right product on a journey?   1 Answer