Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,173 Interview Reviews

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Got an email and was told we'd be communicating on GOOGLE HANGOUTS. I was given instructions every morning for that day which ended up being a lot to do in a short amount of time. If I was given an initial heads up I could have better organized my days,

Interview Questions

• "What kind of Work have I done and am I familiar with from past jobs. What makes me a special employee, what specific duties and programs am I proficient in and have I served in the military etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

More than two round of interviews. It depends on the interviewer about the questions.
    Prepare the technologies are your are strong.
    Concentrate on the question and then answer.
    Interview are in telephonic on first round.

Interview Questions

• The question are related previous experience. Prepare with all the technologies mentioned in the resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Its really good interview, cognizant has more technical interview.Its really good interview, cognizant has more technical interview.Its really good interview, cognizant has more technical interview.Its really good interview, cognizant has more technical interview

Interview Questions

• Its really good interview, cognizant has more technical interview,Its really good interview, cognizant has more technical interview   1 Answer

FB Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I was contacted by someone affiliated with this organization and was told to send my resume to a specific person. A few days later another individual in another state conducted a brief phone interview. Was told to report to their Phoenix operation for a face-to-face. That interview was moved from location to location during the interview. Ended up concluding the interview in a hallway.

Interview Questions

• How flexible are you for reporting times.   1 Answer

Business Development/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in July 2017.

Interview

I got the interview through internships.com, a service through Chegg. I was told to conduct the interview via Google Hangouts, which was very unorthodox. However, after checking Glassdoor and seeing 3 other interviews done this way, I moved forward with the interview.

This ended up being a SCAM. Cognizant itself is a great company, but there are people out there posing as Cognizant Technology Solutions and preying on recent college graduates that they can serve as an intern who'd work from home.

After "passing" the interview and getting "hired" they told me they'd send me a check so I could buy certain supplies to create an in-home office such as an Apple laptop, printer, and more. Lastly, they stated I'd go through a week-long training process where I thought I'd go to the nearest office to be trained. However, they mentioned that the supervisors would come to my home to train me.

After putting the puzzles pieces together, it ended up being a scam and I reported it.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF SCAMMERS!

Interview Questions

• Very simple interview questions like "Why do you feel you're fit for the job?"   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person, then HR interview. The offer was sent one month later. Total time taken was close to 45 days. The interview process is smooth, very professional. They were very nice regarding treating the new joiner and help to navigate the environment. Interview process details were given in detail along with expectation. It was one of the best I had.

Interview Questions

• What is the Most complex project you worked, what's the complexity? How differently you would have done?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

Short and super rushed conversation with HR. Cut me off multiple times when trying to answer the questions THEY asked. Could barely understand they were talking so fast and jittery. I remained calm and tried to answer concisely. Asked me if I could talk a technical recruiter. Said yes. I asked when. They asked when I was available. Gave availability for the next few days. Never called back. Then calls one morning a week later and asks if I can do a web conference in two hours. I said yes. They said would send email. It never came. I had an appointment so I headed to that. They call on my way in saying they meant their time zone and the conference was NOW. (Still no email.) Said I couldn't do it - asked me to do it in 30 minutes. I rescheduled my appointment and headed back. Got home, finally got email, set up my laptop and changed to business attire. Logged into the web conference. Interviewers don’t have a webcam so it becomes a phone conversation. Interviewers go through the job description....it was for a tech support technician in another state. Not what I applied for. Not even close to my skill set. Unorganized, waste of time. Not sure if this is normal but it surely didn’t give me a warm fuzzy about Cognizant.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Was contacted via e-mail and instructed to set up a google hangout profile. One I was logged in I attempted to schedule an interview as I was unable to talk on the phone at that exact moment. Instead I was told that the interview could be conduct via IM, which was very unusual. I was continually told that my responses needed to be prompt. Over all the interview was very unusual and awkward.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions like where have you worked? Why do you think you are good for this job. Etc.   1 Answer

Customer Experience Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by email two days later. I participated in a phone screening interview and was invited to an in-person interview, which took place approximately 8 days from initial contact. I have completed numerous in person interviews in my career and I would rate my experience as one of the best I have ever had. The interviewers were the manager over the department and one of the senior analysts. They were casual, and yet still professional. They were knowledgeable about the position and open about the culture, responsibilities and direction of the company. I currently have a great job but was interested in this position because it's an area I am interested in pursuing after obtaining my MBA degree. If they would have asked me to quit my job that day and come aboard, I probably would have done it! Maybe I'm terrible at reading these things, though, because I was not offered a position. I appreciated the opportunity, though!

Associate Interview

Interview

conducted in Kalyana madapam, IF you got rejected in any panel , they will re route to the other panels , the interview process took one day . I got offer after 2 months.