Cognizant Technology Solutions Associate - Projects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Associate - Projects Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was pretty lame and boring... Had to go thru the exercise as I had to change my job. The reason for going to this interview was the company process Green Card. The questions asked were pretty basic and mostly around my past project which they were interested for they were looking for similar skills for a new client which had the same product.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Associate - Projects Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

One round of technical interview followed by HR interview. The technical interview could be face to face or over the phone based on your location.Some cases there could be another round of interview with client based on the requirements.

Interview Questions

• Mostly based on technical or the role and responsibility one is going to be perform.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I was asked about my previous work experience.
    Since I was in databases, technical and scenario based questions were asked in Oracle.
    It was not super tough to answer and I got the position after one interview call which lasted an hour.
    Then , based on the project requirements you could get call from specific projects.

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Evansville, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview took 2 week. Technical interview was very straight forward . Its was based on previous experience and they were tried to check whether I will be fir for the position or not

Associate - Projects Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Technical interview on java, web ui, etc. Multiple rounds of interview, it was neither easy nor tough. Good quality of interview. Multiple rounds of phone screen, personal interview. Last round is the HR round interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was tedious, unable to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in El Dorado Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (El Dorado Hills, CA).

Interview

Interview process was good.
    I got the call without any earlier interpretation.
    A lady initially asked me all the healthcare questions and then a Sir asked me about technical questions.
    After two days I got the response and an offer letter was sent for agreement.
    It was wonderful experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked on SQL - view , health care .
      All real life task we do were asked like can you change data in view . how you would do insert and update together. medicare and medicaid questions as healthcare was my background.
      Answer Question

Associate - Projects Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

I was told to come on Saturday, Interviewer first asked me some general questions. then we moved onto technical round. Questions were relevant to post I was applying for. I was interviewed for 40 Minutes. During that time many aspects of technology were covered. My Interview went very good. I was confident that I will make it through and I did.

Interview Questions

• How many different types of collections are there in Oracle   Answer Question

Associate - Projects Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Interview process was easy. HR would establish expectations. Tech telephone interview and was selected. Met the HR and spoke to account manager to identify exact roles. Offer letter.

Note - Interview was done in India.

Associate - Projects Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Campus Drive in college, easy nothing difficult. They need more college graduates to make business.
    Started early morning and we got the job offer on the same day.
    Written aptitude to shortlist the candidates, one technical round and they announce the selected candidates with offer.

Interview Questions

• Projects done in college, basics of programming.....................................................................................................   1 Answer

Associate - Projects Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

2-3 calls in 2 months from various people about my technical expertise. they also do skype where your talking to a blank video screen. they probably take a picture of you for sharing with panel.

Interview Questions

• explain your technical skills expertise   1 Answer