Cognizant Technology Solutions Engineer Trainee - ITIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Engineer Trainee - ITIS Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Trainee - ITIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I applied through AMCAT. I recieved the call letter for the interview on March 4, 2017. First there was a GD. The topic was "the most unforgettable moment in your life". Every batch of 15, 3 from each batch were selected for the next round. The next round was a technical round in which less techical questions were asked. we had another round called Voice and Accent round. And then finally the HR round.

Interview Questions

• What do u know about Steve Jobs?
    Tell me about linked List?
    What are your hobbies?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

ITIS Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through amcat based on my amcat score. I got interview called at cognzant hyderabad office. There I was having to interviews as they had mentioned in call letter. But they took technical and HR round in only single interview. Questions were easy. After that they took one JAM round on any topic.

Interview Questions

• 1.HR ques like intro,ready to work in night shifts,ready to relocate anywhere in india and etc..
      2.OOP concepts with examples.
      3.Final year Project related questions.
      4.As I am from electronics branch, the obvious question they asked was why do you want to get into the IT company?
      5.Tell me the names of 8th semester's subjects?
      and etc..   2 Answers

Engineer Trainee ITIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Overall interview process consisted of 4 rounds:
    1.) Group Discussion
    2.) Technical interview
    3.) Communication Round
    4.) HR Interview
    Technical Interview questions mainly focussed on networking. The GD was conducted in a very nice manner. Please don't forget to carry all your original documents and their photocopies with you as they are very strict.

Engineer Trainee ITIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I had applied through NITEOIt for recruitment of MNC company CTS for the role of Engineer Trainee.The process took in 1st week of August 2016.There are 5 rounds: 1)Communication round 2) Written exam 3) Technical Round 4) Voice and Accent 5) HR.On beforehand the people of NITEOIt had explained the role as it neither related to developing nor Bpo and if we were selected we have to undergo training at NITEOIt by paying 28,750 for them, after receiving the conditional offer letter from Cognizant.
         First two rounds are at NITEOIt, 1st round they will check our communication skills by asking a simple questions like Tell me about yourself? and the 2nd round is Amcat pattern written test.More than 500+ freshers of 2016 batch have appeared where 170 members are selected after written exam.
        I got a mail that I had cleared written and I have to attend for further rounds at cognizant office at Hyderabad. I had attended the interview where there is a one day gap between written and further rounds.They have enclosed all the 170 members in one room and divided us into two halves, where they sent 1st half to Technical interview and the 2nd half to voice and accent round.I have 1st faced the Technical Interview, as I was from CS background they have completely asked on Java and on my project which is on Hadoop. After sometime they have announced the result where I was selected.And the next round is Voice and Accent where they asked simple questions on our Aims.
    When I came outside a person came back of me and said I was not cleared in Voice and accent round.This was same thing which was happened to my friends too.
       Not only to my friends but also to other people who have faced technical round after accent round.
    My kindly suggestion is friends they have wasted three days of my time simply to reject me.If they are having no vacancies or any referral members why to conduct these interviews and waste all other time.

Engineer Trainee - ITIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Its good Experience, best talents are hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, negotiations as am a fresh graduate when i joined cognizant