Cognizant Technology Solutions Senior Associate - Projects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Senior Associate - Projects Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Senior Associate Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfort, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Frankfort, KY) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed for .NET C#. Interview process had 2 telephonic interviews. Each for around 1 hour. Good level of technical questions for a 4 years experience candidate. Second Interview was more about my last project and problems faced in it and actions took to fix them

Interview Questions

• Singleton Algorithm, Code review techniques, entity framework aprroach   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a quick process. Overall it took not more then 1 month.
    There are 2 to 3 technical rounds of interview.
    Then there is the HR round. Here you negotiate the salary and designation
    The technical interviews are all telephonic
    the the offer is rolled out.
    Then finally client interview.
    Then you come onboard

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background
      tell me bout your experience
      then few technical ques on Oracle and Data Modelling   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Two rounds of interview with Internal team and with client team. It was all about basic questions in Java and J2EE. Most of the questions you can find in internet.

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Interview

Had couple of rounds of highly technical interview. This was mostly thru Skype and the questions were focused on the nuances of technology, management and ability to tackle complex issues.

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in October 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed multiple times for the same role of senior associate.I would say I was interviewed by at least 10 different people at different times over a span of 5 months.Here is how it starts -

The HR/Recruiter guy calls and sets up an interview.
    The tech person from Cognizant calls me up and takes the interview and likes my profile.
    Another tech person calls and takes the interview and then submits my profile to the client.
    And they never call back or communicate further.

This repeated many times with me.I was finally called one day by a senior person from Cognizant.He interviewed me.

The questions were mainly on ETL strategies,Informatica questions,Data Modeling.

One question was about how do you handle if you have huge amount of date to be updated in a table.What would be your ETL strategy?

How do you perform tuning on Informatica ETL jobs when dealing with large volumes?

The questions asked were good and I answered them well.

Negotiation

Negotiation was tough and it went back and forth before we finally agreed on a number.

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

There were multiple interviews from Cognizant before hiring me.The communication after the interview was not good.So you dont really know what is going on.Once your resume is shared with cognizant there will people from different departments calling you and they usually dont have proper way to approach.In this way you would interviewed for the same company multiple times.The interviews with cognizant are very technical in nature.So be good at the work you are doing.

Negotiation

Negiotate well to get a good

Anonymous Employee in Somers, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Somers, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was ok. Had a phone interview. After this interview we started to negotiate salary requirements, went back and forth a few times until we agreed on a number. After this had a 1:1 and everything went fine.

Interview Questions

• The questions were simple and nothing hard. Regular Object Oriented Questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Had to come back a few times to get where I wanted to be.

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Very detailed and transparent

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

I was hired from Offshore, India, Initially, there was a telephonic round of 1.5 hours. After clearing the initial round, the next step was a VC round. After Clearing the VC round, I was eligible for HR round where I was discussed about py package and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• Faced many technical questions by a panel of 4 members. In the video conference round, I was asked many questions related to technical.   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in April 2015.

Interview

At first HR will call and ask about the Exception of your Salary, H1 status. After that they will have Cognizant Interview in Skype. If we clear it then there will be Client Interview.