Cognizant Technology Solutions Senior Consultant, Possible Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

1 Interview Review

Senior Consultant, Possible Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

Company recruiter approached me, I put it on hold because I wasn't ready at the time. Then decided to go in for an informational interview, they wanted me back, went through three more interviews, told them my salary requirements, didn't think they would proceed, then they did. Then the company was acquired - by a company I would have never interviewed for (Cognizant Technology Solutions). Always check to see if there are any pending M&As and research those companies - could you see yourself working for them? Could you go through people's decent in an M&A? Also, I way overprepared and made myself anxious in so doing. I feel like I'm going to prepare less next time, because no matter what any company tries and makes it look like on the outside, its never that way when you're on the inside.

Interview Questions

• Tell me everything you want me to know about you right off the bat - let's go ahead and get that out of the way.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Not a lot of negotiation.