Cognizant Technology Solutions Analyst Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Analyst Programmer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2017
1,243 Interview Reviews

2.6

1,243 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Simple enough. General communication skills and simple logical skills questioning. HR type questions and depends on the interviewer. Some students might be asked difficult technical questions. Prepare basic data structures and algorithms, few language based questions and logical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your achievements.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty easy. The interviewer was really nice and since I only graduated then from college, he was less strict and focussed mainly on questions related to IQ and standard data structure.

Application

Interview

Interview process was good. Had a pretty open discussion with the interviewer. Developed a very good rapport. Basic programming and aptitude knowledge was tested. Behavioral questions were covered too.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Pretty smooth. Its a two step process.
    One simple MCQ test, whose result you get with 2 to 3 days.
    Then on site interview. 2 Interview, 1 Technical which just brushes up the basics and 1 HR.
    They basically take anyone whose able to converse confidently

Interview Questions

• Explain public static void main in java?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Common HR Questions, database questions SQL joins: given 2 tables and asked output for left, inner , outer joins , SQL concepts, Asked about academic projects, C programming, Sorting numbers,

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Got an interview through campus recruiting event. Process comprised an aptitude test followed by an interview. The aptitude test covered basics of math, logic and English and was quite easy. Aptitude test was used to shortlist candidates for the interviews.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Excellent process. The process is designed to check candidates fit, behavioral and analytical capability. Talked to colleagues or friends to know more about the culture. The interviewer were friendly and it is okay to ask them questions if you are not clear about certain terms.

Interview Questions

• Assume you are working in a numerical system that has base as 7. (Decimal system has base as 10). Can you get a reminder as 8 in any division.   Answer Question
    • What is the principle of working of a electric fan?   Answer Question
    • Some puzzles from Sakuntala Devi book.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

First round was an Aptitude test
    The normal aptitude test which you will get in India, if you prepare few aptitude books you will clear this for sure. But at times, the thing is most ppl r selected randomly from this round. so its bit of luck is also necessary to get into the second round.

Second round was Technical cum HR round
    The HR's will have a set of questions printed and they will be asking a lot from that. You will be asked questions from your major or areas of interest or any OOPS concept.
    Btr prepare for the worst.

It was a on campus recruitment, everything went smooth.

Application

Interview

HR has interviewed me instead of the core interviewer. It was more of checking confidence. Bur it might not be the case with all other interviewers as its a big organization.

Interview Questions

• Why should I consider you when you did not answer ll my questions.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

It was very easy and straight forward. The interviewer was very friendly and amiable. Made sure I was comfortable with the whole process before the interview started. The questions were pretty basic and were related to the bachelors education and the interview was a breeze.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic digital design questions and Datastructures   Answer Question