Cognizant Technology Solutions Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

2.9

92 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

First attended telephonic and then proceeded for 1-1 with technical panel. After Technical went for HR interview and cleared the same. The selection process was systematic and planned one. All were scheduled interviews

Senior Manager - Projects Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

I came in through an employee referral. I only interviewed with the hiring manager and his boss (global head), then got offer shortly after that. The interview process was in between projects and the hiring manager and his boss were really busy so it dragged on for a long time - took almost 2 months to wrap things up with the interview.

Interview Questions

• talked through experience and what I would be brining to the team   Answer Question

Manager - Projects -testing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in May 2016.

Interview

One of my friend forwarded my resume to recruitment team feb 2016 , and then mar 2016 i got call from hr asking for my experience and location preferences .than apr 2016 one guy called and scheduled technical interview , basically checked my experience across various domain and knowledge on testing .three weeks later another manager called and scheduled next round of interview , afterwards i got call from one of the directors and he told i am selected and looking for a project.no update till date , in between i called that director as follow up , but my bad luck he will be busy always and no suitable projects for me , somehow i lost my hope

Interview Questions

• basically our technical experience and people management skills /handled team capacity etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (San Ramon, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people. They focused on different aspects: behavioral interview, skills, experience. At the same time they gave me some advice regarding my resume and some behavioral tips. The atmosphere was relaxed and people were friendly.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed as part of virtual job fair conducted during Sept 2015. Hiring Manager shortlisted and sent me options to choose slot of Skype interview.

Hiring Manager called me on the day of interview and clarified in very first statement that there was no job available for Project Manager position. However discussion ended in 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me something about yourself.
      Q. How technical you are?
      Q. Why do you want to leave your current job?
      Q. What is your current salary?
      Q. Are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question

Senior Manager - Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Interview process was very structured and formal. There were multiple rounds of interviews to check technical capabilities, business domain understanding, cultural fit, presentation skills, oral communication skills.all interviewers seem to be well- prepared with specific set of questions depending on the job requirement.

Application

Interview

The process was extensive but was not time consuming.there were 3 rounds of interview and it went for 1 week. Got to know about the result after 10 days

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It took some time but it went through pretty good

Manager - Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hartford, CT).

Interview

smooth interview process
    if client interview is good then you are all set
    i had 2 15 min interview - 1 with employee and 1 with client and then got an offer

Negotiation

i was able to negotiate 5%

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Good response. Clear process. Swift and efficient. Too many interview schedule. Wait till get a client requirement. Interview depending on interviewer. No set process. Moves quickly to fillup open client position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Interview

The process was fairly easy (behavioral q's). The staff was nice and the process was smooth. The interviewers were easy to speak with. No hard q's were asked throughout the whole process.