Cognizant Technology Solutions Projects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Projects Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.9

433 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Interview happened as part of on-campus recruiting during final year of college. It was simple as they were only focusing on recruiting engineers even though different stream students were selected based on clearing initial aptitude test, group discussions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, questions were mostly from my favourite subjects in biotechnology stream.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

First attended telephonic and then proceeded for 1-1 with technical panel. After Technical went for HR interview and cleared the same. The selection process was systematic and planned one. All were scheduled interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was pretty lame and boring... Had to go thru the exercise as I had to change my job. The reason for going to this interview was the company process Green Card. The questions asked were pretty basic and mostly around my past project which they were interested for they were looking for similar skills for a new client which had the same product.

Senior Manager - Projects Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

I came in through an employee referral. I only interviewed with the hiring manager and his boss (global head), then got offer shortly after that. The interview process was in between projects and the hiring manager and his boss were really busy so it dragged on for a long time - took almost 2 months to wrap things up with the interview.

Interview Questions

• talked through experience and what I would be brining to the team   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

One round of technical interview followed by HR interview. The technical interview could be face to face or over the phone based on your location.Some cases there could be another round of interview with client based on the requirements.

Interview Questions

• Mostly based on technical or the role and responsibility one is going to be perform.   Answer Question

Manager - Projects -testing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in May 2016.

Interview

One of my friend forwarded my resume to recruitment team feb 2016 , and then mar 2016 i got call from hr asking for my experience and location preferences .than apr 2016 one guy called and scheduled technical interview , basically checked my experience across various domain and knowledge on testing .three weeks later another manager called and scheduled next round of interview , afterwards i got call from one of the directors and he told i am selected and looking for a project.no update till date , in between i called that director as follow up , but my bad luck he will be busy always and no suitable projects for me , somehow i lost my hope

Interview Questions

• basically our technical experience and people management skills /handled team capacity etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I was asked about my previous work experience.
    Since I was in databases, technical and scenario based questions were asked in Oracle.
    It was not super tough to answer and I got the position after one interview call which lasted an hour.
    Then , based on the project requirements you could get call from specific projects.

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Madison, WI).

Interview

Interviewer just called during his lunch hour and keep on telling i am hungry please give me answer very short as he wanted. One of the worst interview i have attended in my 10 years of IT Career. No one scheduled any time for the interview They just called randomly and asked me to ready for the interview and went ahead with the interview.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were basic and didn't buy my answer. Interviewer just need 1 line answer as he expected. Very worst interview experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Evansville, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview took 2 week. Technical interview was very straight forward . Its was based on previous experience and they were tried to check whether I will be fir for the position or not

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Technical interview on java, web ui, etc. Multiple rounds of interview, it was neither easy nor tough. Good quality of interview. Multiple rounds of phone screen, personal interview. Last round is the HR round interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was tedious, unable to negotiate.