Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017
4,119 Interview Reviews

2.8

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty easy. The interviewer was really nice and since I only graduated then from college, he was less strict and focussed mainly on questions related to IQ and standard data structure.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Simple enough. General communication skills and simple logical skills questioning. HR type questions and depends on the interviewer. Some students might be asked difficult technical questions. Prepare basic data structures and algorithms, few language based questions and logical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your achievements.   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Nashville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

Telephonic interview, technical experience , emerging technology on cloud, Digital , certifications. Two rounds of technical and project management , service delivery experience, people management , account management , transformation experience.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

simple, easy going, smooth, cool environment - first round, the second round was technical, the third round was with the senior manager and final round- how much are your expectations for this role.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Interview happened as part of on-campus recruiting during final year of college. It was simple as they were only focusing on recruiting engineers even though different stream students were selected based on clearing initial aptitude test, group discussions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, questions were mostly from my favourite subjects in biotechnology stream.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

First attended telephonic and then proceeded for 1-1 with technical panel. After Technical went for HR interview and cleared the same. The selection process was systematic and planned one. All were scheduled interviews

Sr Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Went through technical rounds of Healthcare review and knowledge about Medicare and Medicaid as well as my project management skills. It was very formal and well conducted and in good spirits.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Interview process was easy, answered technical scenario questions. Although the interview process took several hours. I thought I was the only person interviewing for the job for a specific time, however, once I was onsite I learned it was an on-site job fair.

CRM Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from the HR. In a week's time had a skype interview with a technical person. 3 days later had the 2nd round of technical round through telephone.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

The process was completed through campus recruiting. Following an information session we had two rounds of behavioral interviews followed by an offer. Offer included signing bonus and cost of living allocation.

Interview Questions

Each time you get a new project you have to move cities.