Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,819 Interview Reviews

2.8

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Straightforward relaxed and composed pretty straightforward questions multiple rounds all done in under an hour questions related to core subject areas and interviewers were very professional questions comprised of technical and previous work experience

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

two rounds of Technical interview and one round of HR discussion, then thy will demand for compensation, More detailed technical rounds from the basic level to advanced level of questions

Interview Questions

• They will ask about what you have mentioned in your resume and in depth questions   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Technical round will be far checking the basic knowledge in the technology and their work oriented understanding. The person should have good communication skill and good presence of mind. The person should be clear in what they are explaining about them or their work experiences.

Interview Questions

• Explain the work you have done in your current project   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Interview had 1 round of technical question on skype. Very basic questions, no difficulty at all.
    initial HR telephonic discussion. then 1 round of skype technical round. Then salary HR discussions.
    very less bargain in terms of salary.

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

1 phone. 2 face to face rounds. Average and had to face the team asking questions. Still awaiting results after 1 week. Process is taking too long to decide on the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Talk about the most difficult one which you had worked for   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

2 part interview process. This began with an in person interview on the college campus. Following there was a group interview in New Jersey. Following the group interview in NJ, there was a one on one interview with a few of the Cognizant personnel.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

HR schedule interview with the team and given the interview. HR responded after a month. A total of 2+months it took between my interview and DOJ. Interview difficult level was average. Received offer letter and joined company as Cognizant has very good reputation in USA.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in December 2016.

Interview

Person called me saying that there was urgent requirement and asked me to share my resume. I did and later got a call and they asked only below two questions. Then I got a call from HR. He asked about my salary. Then later got one more call saying that you will have technical interview. Which did not happen at all .

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interviews all in one day. 3 different Sr. Manager/Director level people interviewed. Nothing crazy. Basic questions mostly about my previous experience, type of projects I did, what I want to do next. Interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions

• How would you optimize the supply chain? List down some supply chain use cases for a retailer   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

A recruiter from the company reached out through LinkedIn. We had an initial exploratory conversation during that she requested me to send my resume over that I did within couple of days. I even followed up to make she received it. However, I never received any acknowledgement or any follow up communication. I found that to be very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Discussion was mainly around nature of prior work experience/project types/roles performed etc.   Answer Question