Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,367 Interview Reviews

2.8

Eas Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied through my college and had two 30-minute interviews on-campus. Both interviews were casual, and asked typical behavioral questions and some technical questions. Overall, a good experience. I got an offer a week after!

Social Media Delivery Lead/Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Austin, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I had three rounds over the phone with the recruiter, and two Directors from India. They just scheudule interviews without checking with you to see what your schedule is like. If you don't take the interview, it could be weeks before you get another shot, so you have to take it no matter how inconvenient. I was supposed to hear back from them "this coming Thursday" and here it is 6 weeks later and nothing. I applied on April 24th, first round started on May 1st and went through the 8th. The recruiter's voicemail was perpetually full and she never returned a call. When I finally did get in contact with her (after sending 2 emails and cc'ing everyone I had talked to previously and reaching out on LinkedIn), she acted like I was bothering her, despite her finally responding the 5th or 6th attempt to reach her. Never an apology, but she was very snippy when she told me they were supposed to have some answers the coming Thursday. Clearly, Thursday hasn't come yet, because I still haven't heard from her. Overall, the process was extremely unprofessional. It was a total waste of 4 good hours of my time.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle coming in and managing an existing team?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Held chennai in Egmore , Some Kalyana Mandapbam
    The process took one day . First they collected the profile , based upon the experience , they have assigned the Interviewer. The Interviewer will be asking the questions based on your experience and if not selected , there is a chance they will re route to another interviewer.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

Interview

coding test followed by face to face 3 rounds. database and java script is major focus. coding test is of 80 min long. Face to face all the topics in resume summary.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in May 2017.

Interview

Technical screening
    skype interview
    discussion on projects done
    core java mainly
    lot of minute details
    never said anything is going wrong
    time pass review
    more words have to be completed asking atleast thirty thats why writing this review
    otherwise cognizant good company I was not capable

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

simple, easy going, smooth, cool environment - first round, the second round was technical, the third round was with the senior manager and final round- how much are your expectations for this role.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty easy. The interviewer was really nice and since I only graduated then from college, he was less strict and focussed mainly on questions related to IQ and standard data structure.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Simple enough. General communication skills and simple logical skills questioning. HR type questions and depends on the interviewer. Some students might be asked difficult technical questions. Prepare basic data structures and algorithms, few language based questions and logical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your achievements.   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Nashville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

Telephonic interview, technical experience , emerging technology on cloud, Digital , certifications. Two rounds of technical and project management , service delivery experience, people management , account management , transformation experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Interview happened as part of on-campus recruiting during final year of college. It was simple as they were only focusing on recruiting engineers even though different stream students were selected based on clearing initial aptitude test, group discussions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, questions were mostly from my favourite subjects in biotechnology stream.   Answer Question