Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Sep 14, 2017

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

AIM Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Quick telephone interview to start with. All simple questions and an invite to an assessment day. I was sent a case study by email and was required to prepare a presentation based on it, where I role play as the business analyst and they are the client.
    On the day we had a short induction, did the presentation, a group assessment and a one to one interview. I got the decision on the same day after a short wait.
    Overall the experience was good, they were friendly and it went well because I was well prepared.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Invited to interview, the job I was interviewed for had grown arms and legs since I'd applied and wasn't really the true specialist role that was advertised. They wanted a jack of all trades which did not come across in the advert.
    Short 1 hour interview, all experience based, no competency questions (which I find odd.) This was three weeks ago and I haven't heard a peep from them. Not a good candidate experience at all.

Graduate QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Had a phone call got invited to the headquarters. I have a interview, presentation "An evaluation of QEA (Quality Engineering and Assurance) over the past 10 years and the future of QEA in the next 5 years" with was done 1 to 1. I also had a group discussion.

Analytics and Information Management Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Screening phone interview: Look at your CV, ask your motivation in applying
    Assessment center: Prepare a 10 minute presentation for a fictitious client, 1 on 1 competency and character based interview with HR, followed by group exercise to test communication and teamwork skills
    Final interview: 1 on 1 with graduate hiring manager, asking mainly about personal work preferences, career goals and further assessment of competency

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were asked to do something bad, how did you react?   Answer Question

Data Analytics and Information Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

The process took about 1 month. Firstly I had a telephone interview, where they asked me about my qualifications and the reason I applied for Cognizant. Second phase was the assessment center. It lasted about 2 and half hours. Had to prepare a presentation which I presented in the beginning. Then interview with HR and technical interview and finally a group task with other candidates

Interview Questions

• CV qualifications, projects, things related to the presentantion   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview, assessment day (inc. assessed 1:1 competency based interview (with HR), boardroom group meeting, 15 minute presentation to current consultants) you get scored on each and then if successful at assessment day, final interview with partner/director on a separate date

Interview Questions

• focussed on ability to network, how you demonstrate that you listen/ are listening, whether you have missed deadlines before (e.g. tell me about a time that you have missed a deadline)   10 Answers

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Three stage interview: Preliminary phone interview, phone interview with consultant, face to face.

The consultant in the phone interview was rushing through questions to leave for other work. He showed no concern about doing a good interview.

Very poor experience.

After completing the face to face interview Cognizant didn't even contact me to let me know how the interview went. Very unprofessional and poor experience. This is why I give them the a poor rating.

Interview Questions

• They will ask about your background and projects completed.

They will ask about how you applied formal frameworks such as TOGAF, and ITIL on projects.

The face to face will involve doing a case study and coming up with a solutions architecture that satisfies the requirements of the case.   Answer Question

Manager - Org Change Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I only had one interview with the team leader. It lasted 30 mins and no feedback was ever provided. It was a bit of a sham.
    There was a big disconnect between the recruiter's and the company's description of the role.
    The Senior Manager/Associate director who interview me showed meekness, low energy and little interest (he seemed to be falling asleep in his chair...), so the interview was more of a seemingly never ending casual conversation without a frame.
    There was no domain or technical questions and the recruiter avoided my questions at the end about vision and team track record.
    So overall, a very uninspiring experience that didn't send a positive image of the company despite what it looks like on paper.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of change? Do you know who our CEO is? Take me through your CV.   Answer Question

Graduate Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career service. Great telephone interview, very nice interviewer. Asked pretty basic questions about my CV and past experiences. A very nice interview overall and I would highly recommend applying to this company.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

The guy on the phone was from an non European background (like 99% of their employees) and could not speak proper English. I struggled to hear what he was saying. Asking to repeat didn't help.