Cognizant Technology Solutions PAT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions PAT Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.7

PAT Interview

Interview

first they undertook a written aptitude test. then they started with technical questions test on paper. from then they started filtering ppl and called up for on side interviews. interview questions were full technical questions.sometimes they had two round of technical. and then HR round will be the final.

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process basically took a day or more. the main focus of the interview was on communication. after communication it was just a personality test.
    the hiring process was very simple. there were no sort of lapses in the process.

PAT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

It was good a experience. I got campus selected. Being from a non technical background I didn't get asked any technical questions at all. I was surprised that a such a big company is hiring someone without any technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible with your timing?   1 Answer

PAT Interview

Interview

The process was for entry level position. They asked general questions and expecting genuine answers. Please do not be afraid and explain what you have done in the whole college period.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Through college campus interview. It took two days for the whole process. First round was online assessment which had apptitute and english vocabulary test. The overall experience was very good.

Interview Questions

• Online assessment which had apptitude questions.During face to face technical interview Sql queries, few scenario with sql basic commands,educational background were asked.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

First round was online test ( general aptitude and some programs )
    Then was a technical interview ( about my project and some programs )
    Followed by HR interview ( just a formality)

Interview Questions

• mainly they will ask about our project and some basic programs   Answer Question

PAT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in July 2018.

Interview

Firstly the hiring process starts with online exam which tests your aptitude and logical reasoning abilities. if u got shortlisted there, then you will be called for an interview at a certain location.you will have to face to interviews, technical and hr interview. If u got shortlisted.they will mail you about your status.

PAT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Kolkata (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview was very easy. They were looking for someone who can do mundane tasks. The interviewer was very good and courteous person. But the job was not very exciting. If you want the job just say you agree to work in any job company will assign to you.

Interview Questions

• What is RDBMS?
      Explain the foreign key with the help of SQL query?
      What is crypto key injection?
      Various application of AI in the banking sector?   Answer Question

PAT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

Interview

Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS) has revised its whole hiring process in 2017. The recruitment process is nowhere related to the one that is supposed to be in past.
    Earlier it is used to be a tremendous mass recruiter and it is no more now. The level of hiring has decreased, and the level of compensation has increased.
    CTS recently came to our for campus recruitment process.
    The English Comprehension section had 22 questions which must be answered in 22 minutes. (Questions were easy but time-consuming.)
    The Critical Reasoning had 15 questions which must be answered in 15 minutes. (Questions were easy.)
    The Data Interpretation had 15 questions which must be answered in 15 minutes. (Questions were bit tricky.)
    The Coding section may contain 2-3 questions which will be of Automata type or Dynamic programming and must be answered in a maximum time limit of 1 hr-1 hr 30 min.
    In our case 2 coding questions of simple automata were there and time given was 1 hr.

Interview Questions

• If we have good domain knowledge and concepts like Java OOPS, Database Tables and SQL Queries, OS deadlock and Critical Section, Paging, Data structures, Complexity of a code, we can easily crack this interview.

Level of questions were easy.
      Total 15 out of 20 students were shortlisted for HR round.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Technical and HR questions that were very much basic. I got offer. In technical they mostlt ask about your college project and few questions from your stream. In HR they will ask for intro and basic details.