Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

1.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

FB Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I was contacted by someone affiliated with this organization and was told to send my resume to a specific person. A few days later another individual in another state conducted a brief phone interview. Was told to report to their Phoenix operation for a face-to-face. That interview was moved from location to location during the interview. Ended up concluding the interview in a hallway.

Interview Questions

• How flexible are you for reporting times.   1 Answer

Helthcare Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

They used an in-house executive recruiter to locate me through LinkedIn. I spoke with him twice prior to interviewing with the hiring Executive three separate times. It was an informal interview process that resulted in strategic and tactical questions about sales approach, history and strategy

Interview Questions

• They wanted to understand the nature of one of my largest most complex sales efforts   1 Answer

Mortgage Default Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

My interview was conducted by the Floor Manager and two people who manage other teams in India. The questions were more in 'quiz' format - to test what I knew regarding how to perform the job functions.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with a Title Search? What is included in a Title Search.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by Natalie and the interview went successful. She had ask me some good questions to where I able to answer and Natalie was satisfied with my respond

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle stress or pressure?   1 Answer
    • What type of work environment do you prefer?   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with conflict?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The phase was like when I received a call from the hiring manager and said I got the job and that I will have to go to a 2 week training before working on the floor. Possible permanent job after 6 months. The best advice I give is to say Thank you for considering me for the position.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

3 rounds - first was HR, then couple of technical and then HR negotiation again . The Technical round had a Sr Manager, Manager and Tech Lead. Couple of case interview and scenario related questions, some about previous experience with methodology documentation , basic technical questions based on OOP (Obj Oriented programming), Java etc

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had to deliver bad news to business   1 Answer

Negotiation

I stuck to my guns about the salary and finally they gave me a better role and its corresponding salary to match it.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews-final round with the client for whom I'm currently working

Associate - Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2010.

Interview

Submitted an application through Dice.com, the interviewer was a Sr. Manager, asked me some general technical questions and market developments over the last few years. Intervewer scheduled another call with his architect for further technical questions. Overall wasn't too intense.

Interview Questions

• How does a mobile web device detection engine work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As expected, the HR low balled me with a terrible offer saying that the opportunity to work for a company like Cognizant was more important than money and they can easily get people from India on L1 visas at a much lower pay. I declined and he called back with a better offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2009.

Interview

Was contacted through a recruiter, Wolftec, that outlined a completely ridiculous interview process that included included phone interviews, 1:1 interviews, panel interviews, then I would have to submit my past three years w2's so Cognizant could confirm my salary. Wolftec kept pointing out that this was Cognizant's process, which rang a little false to me. I was then contacted by a recruiter from Cognizant, who declined my credentials. I then sent a follow up email addressing the recruiters concerns and I was granted a 1:1 interview/tech screen, passed that fine, and then flew to another city for a 1:1 panel interview. Everyone I spoke to from Cognizant was very friendly, didn't really discuss a lot of the job stuff so much and I thought I made a good presentation of myself but a few days later I was told that Cognizant decided to pass. Easy interview, probably should have steered the conversations back to why I would have been a great candidate. Never received a reason why I was declined. Experience with the company was positive, but headhunter get's a check-minus.