Cognizant Technology Solutions Program Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Program Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

The process begins with an aptitude test, which is followed by a basic technical interview which lasts for about 10 min and then ends with a HR interview in which you need to sign that you are up for changes in domain, location and shifts

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Programming Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process was of 3 rounds. The first round was online test comprising of aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal and debugging of codes. This round was relatively easy. The second round was technical HR, where he asked about my project, internship and current affairs. Final round was HR round where he checked my communication skills and my interpersonal skills.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

From morning I was feeling very well, because CTS was going to visit our college for recruitement. There are first apptitude test, then GD, And then HR ant technical round in one. After it result displayed at evening session.
    Its not very difficult process to face interview, and also its not easy task.

Interview Questions

• He had asked some c language related question, He had want to get output of demo from me. I don't remember exact question.   1 Answer

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

3 rounds
    1.Written Test (verbal and non verbal comm.)
    2.Technical Interviews (ur resume based questions )
    3.Hr

Interview Questions

• u just gotta be updated with the chosen language nothing big.   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

consisted of GD,Aptitude, technical and HR round. in GD you should talk. Atleast give one valid point. In aps you should just get prepared of topics such as in cognitive ability test(it wouldn't be that much hard). You just prepare to manage the time that's all. In tehnical interview it's 90% attitude and 10% knowledge. If you cleared that the game is still not over. Just be calm during HR round and usual HR questions will be asked.
    Know about the company atleast something you will clear.

Interview Questions

• usual questions will be asked but yes some questions are asked to stress you. just be positive you will move further all the best.   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Coimbatore (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

General questions as it was placements through college.
    it was face to face
    Had apptitude test and later face to face.
    General questions as it was placements through college.
    it was face to face
    Had apptitude test and later face to face.

Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Internship Interview. Cognizant company came for university drive and Its nice to have such a big company come for the drive and have a set of selected questions to all the students in college which makes us more confident

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about the Java and syllabus questions   1 Answer

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Noida (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Nothing specific.
    It was an on-campus interview
    Round 1: Basic Aptitude and Logical Reasoning Test
    Easy questions not hard to answer.It was online

Round 2: Those filtered from round 1 were interviewed by cognizant team on some fundamentals of programming and concepts of Computer Science. The questions were based on the projects in the resume
    Round 3: HR Round

Asked regarding location preference. That's all

Interview Questions

• Based on projects in resume   1 Answer

Program Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Excellent and systematic interview process...They had conducted three rounds...Written ability test, technical and hr interviews...Each round is challenging and needs technical stuff to get it cleared... Questions will really test our knowledge...

Application

Interview

There were 3 rounds. aptitude->technical round->hr. Aptitude round is simple. All the questions were asked about basic arithematic and reasoning. Technical dealt with the basic concepts of all the subjects but most of the questions he asked were about dbms. A few questions on coding. Then the hr and it was a quite casual talk, about indian politics, family background.