Cognizant Technology Solutions Program Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Program Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

The process begins with an aptitude test, which is followed by a basic technical interview which lasts for about 10 min and then ends with a HR interview in which you need to sign that you are up for changes in domain, location and shifts

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Programming Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process was of 3 rounds. The first round was online test comprising of aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal and debugging of codes. This round was relatively easy. The second round was technical HR, where he asked about my project, internship and current affairs. Final round was HR round where he checked my communication skills and my interpersonal skills.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

3 rounds
    1.Written Test (verbal and non verbal comm.)
    2.Technical Interviews (ur resume based questions )
    3.Hr

Interview Questions

• u just gotta be updated with the chosen language nothing big.   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

consisted of GD,Aptitude, technical and HR round. in GD you should talk. Atleast give one valid point. In aps you should just get prepared of topics such as in cognitive ability test(it wouldn't be that much hard). You just prepare to manage the time that's all. In tehnical interview it's 90% attitude and 10% knowledge. If you cleared that the game is still not over. Just be calm during HR round and usual HR questions will be asked.
    Know about the company atleast something you will clear.

Interview Questions

• usual questions will be asked but yes some questions are asked to stress you. just be positive you will move further all the best.   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Coimbatore (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

General questions as it was placements through college.
    it was face to face
    Had apptitude test and later face to face.
    General questions as it was placements through college.
    it was face to face
    Had apptitude test and later face to face.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

From morning I was feeling very well, because CTS was going to visit our college for recruitement. There are first apptitude test, then GD, And then HR ant technical round in one. After it result displayed at evening session.
    Its not very difficult process to face interview, and also its not easy task.

Interview Questions

• He had asked some c language related question, He had want to get output of demo from me. I don't remember exact question.   1 Answer

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

There will be 3 rounds, aptitude, f2f technical and HR. Aptitude was from amcat and if you clear that you will get a mail regarding day of interview. After clearing my aptitude i got mail that after a week i will be having technical n HR.

Interview Questions

• In technical, first he asked about tell me about yourself and tell me about your project.   1 Answer
    • Difference between C and java.., what is polymorphism, write a program to find Wether the string/number is palindrome (he may ask any of them i. e number or string)   1 Answer
    • In HR, he asked regarding technical round, what do you know about the company, what are your short term goals, long term goals, where do you want to see yourself after 5 years   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through my campus , first there was a online test and next round was technical interview and then HR round . The interview process took one day but the results were published after a month.

Interview Questions

• They mainly ask you about what you have in your resume for example your interests etc   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dindigul (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Dindigul (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

gentle and good.. there are three rounds..
    round 1: quants,logical, verbal.....and with programming
    round 2: personal interview (fully based in resume and projects...some core concepts)
    round 3: HR interview (very simple questions and about projects)

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

first round was easy to clear when you have strong knowledge in english.they were asked quants only 10 question and it is moderate to answer.logical questions were quite difficult to answer

Interview Questions

• probability,permutation,speed and distance and pipe   1 Answer
    • 8 members sitting find who is sitting next   Answer Question