Cognizant Technology Solutions Program Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Program Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

The process begins with an aptitude test, which is followed by a basic technical interview which lasts for about 10 min and then ends with a HR interview in which you need to sign that you are up for changes in domain, location and shifts

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Programming Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process was of 3 rounds. The first round was online test comprising of aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal and debugging of codes. This round was relatively easy. The second round was technical HR, where he asked about my project, internship and current affairs. Final round was HR round where he checked my communication skills and my interpersonal skills.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

3 rounds
    1.Written Test (verbal and non verbal comm.)
    2.Technical Interviews (ur resume based questions )
    3.Hr

Interview Questions

• u just gotta be updated with the chosen language nothing big.   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

consisted of GD,Aptitude, technical and HR round. in GD you should talk. Atleast give one valid point. In aps you should just get prepared of topics such as in cognitive ability test(it wouldn't be that much hard). You just prepare to manage the time that's all. In tehnical interview it's 90% attitude and 10% knowledge. If you cleared that the game is still not over. Just be calm during HR round and usual HR questions will be asked.
    Know about the company atleast something you will clear.

Interview Questions

• usual questions will be asked but yes some questions are asked to stress you. just be positive you will move further all the best.   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Coimbatore (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

General questions as it was placements through college.
    it was face to face
    Had apptitude test and later face to face.
    General questions as it was placements through college.
    it was face to face
    Had apptitude test and later face to face.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bhopal (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. Technical and HR. Technical interview including questions related to degree, depending on the background and HR interview included personal questions and general HR questions. Duration of both the interviews was around 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fixed offer, no negotiation

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

-Easy not much technical asked
    -On Campus drive
    - 3 rounds -first amcat, second technical and then HR
    -Asked about location.. tell them you are comfortable with any location..they wont ask much then

Interview Questions

• - about project basical
      - basic java   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

first round was easy to clear when you have strong knowledge in english.they were asked quants only 10 question and it is moderate to answer.logical questions were quite difficult to answer

Interview Questions

• probability,permutation,speed and distance and pipe   1 Answer
    • 8 members sitting find who is sitting next   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was on point and had good HR that were friendly.Being from mechanical engineering concentration I was not aware of the software side of the interview but had prepared the basics and concepts that are needed for the role. I was asked to write a simple program in C++ and another one was to debug a program that he gave.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Twenty Four Parganas (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (North Twenty Four Parganas (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

It was an easy go interview process, they have called us for the technical interview on a new day after our written round results have been declared and have conducted the HR rounds on the same day just after declaring the the results for the technical or the first interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about pointers, basics of OOPS, basic program on 2D array, String Concat and substring functions.   Answer Question