Cognizant Technology Solutions Program Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Program Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.5

Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Internship Interview. Cognizant company came for university drive and Its nice to have such a big company come for the drive and have a set of selected questions to all the students in college which makes us more confident

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about the Java and syllabus questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a aptitude test which is very easy followed by technical interview and HR interview. Difficulty level of technical interview is above average where as HR interview was just for namesake.

Interview Questions

• Some programs in the language I am not comfortable with   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Vellore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

3 technical and 2 HR
    all basic programing languages
    critical reasoning
    Aptitude .
    i was tested in these domains and they asked for flexibility of Relocation and i accepted the offer

Program Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Excellent and systematic interview process...They had conducted three rounds...Written ability test, technical and hr interviews...Each round is challenging and needs technical stuff to get it cleared... Questions will really test our knowledge...

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bhopal (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. Technical and HR. Technical interview including questions related to degree, depending on the background and HR interview included personal questions and general HR questions. Duration of both the interviews was around 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fixed offer, no negotiation

Application

Interview

There were 3 rounds. aptitude->technical round->hr. Aptitude round is simple. All the questions were asked about basic arithematic and reasoning. Technical dealt with the basic concepts of all the subjects but most of the questions he asked were about dbms. A few questions on coding. Then the hr and it was a quite casual talk, about indian politics, family background.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Madurai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The initial round was Aptitude one with Quants, Verbal questions.The difficulty level for Quants was medium but the time duration was the constraint.
    The second round was Technical round in a panel with one to one interview.The interviewer was calm, mid aged person.The questions were not too technical in the subjective matter but were unusual technical questions from Word, Excel followed up with Internet.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Noida (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Nothing specific.
    It was an on-campus interview
    Round 1: Basic Aptitude and Logical Reasoning Test
    Easy questions not hard to answer.It was online

Round 2: Those filtered from round 1 were interviewed by cognizant team on some fundamentals of programming and concepts of Computer Science. The questions were based on the projects in the resume
    Round 3: HR Round

Asked regarding location preference. That's all

Interview Questions

• Based on projects in resume   1 Answer

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment drive. Initially a screening test is done via amcat which is full of aptitude and few small programs. some 400 students are shortlisted for next interview then they conducted a technical and HR Interview after a week they announced results.

Application

Interview

They don't give offer letter even after clearing all the rounds. They just wastes your time. Its not only in my case there many student who didn't got the letter.