Cognizant Technology Solutions Program Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Program Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.5

Program Analyst Interview

Interview

first round was aptitude
second round was a technical interview
third round was an HR round

just be thorough with your basics
they will ask you to write codes during the technical interview
all the best, do well !!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Greater Noida (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

It was through amcat
     two rounds were conducted.
    tech round of 10 minutes
    hr round of 5 minutes.
    It was time taking as there were a lot of candidate who applied for the same job.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Vijayawada (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a pool drive.iam in stream of information technology.firstly there is an amcat exam at home by video recording.then i got a msg after 4days that iam eligible for interview....and there tr and hr rounds, but didnt mentioned interview date.then after 20days i got a message of interview venue .nearly 250 students attended.tr was done difficult,for different students different quentions were asked.so many of students were sorted out here.hr was quite common.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

I interview was scheduled at REVA University. I had applied through amcat. The process took 1 day. We need to take the required documents mentioned the company. If you dont have those documents you will be rejected, especially passport and pan card is mandatory

Interview Questions

• First was the GD, mostly its a JAM round. He will ask you to speak about about a topic which you want and he will check your communication skills and not your knowledge in the topic. 2nd round is Technical. you will be asked some basic questions about the subject you know and about your project. 3rd id the Hr   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied through AMCAT. At first they send invitation link for written test. After clearing written test invited for interview. Nearly 200 people are attended to the interview on that day. They were providing token for each person who are going to attend for the interview. Based on the token interview was taken. There are 2 rounds of interview . One is technical and other one is HR.

Interview Questions

• Firstly they asked introduction. Later given puzzle (2 ropes and matchbox). He asked me what is your favourite subject in Inter. Then i told Maths. So he asked 2 questions on that one is prove x^0=1 . 2 to 3 questions on Project.   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Process occurs 2 days. First round is online test which includes arithmetic, logical and verbal questions and some coding error spotting questions. Second round is technical where they asked about basic stuffs in their domain and later HR happened.

Interview Questions

• What are the logic gates?
      What do you mean by pointer in C?   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

There will be 3 rounds, aptitude, f2f technical and HR. Aptitude was from amcat and if you clear that you will get a mail regarding day of interview. After clearing my aptitude i got mail that after a week i will be having technical n HR.

Interview Questions

• In technical, first he asked about tell me about yourself and tell me about your project.   1 Answer
    • Difference between C and java.., what is polymorphism, write a program to find Wether the string/number is palindrome (he may ask any of them i. e number or string)   1 Answer
    • In HR, he asked regarding technical round, what do you know about the company, what are your short term goals, long term goals, where do you want to see yourself after 5 years   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through my campus , first there was a online test and next round was technical interview and then HR round . The interview process took one day but the results were published after a month.

Interview Questions

• They mainly ask you about what you have in your resume for example your interests etc   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dindigul (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Dindigul (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

gentle and good.. there are three rounds..
    round 1: quants,logical, verbal.....and with programming
    round 2: personal interview (fully based in resume and projects...some core concepts)
    round 3: HR interview (very simple questions and about projects)

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

-Easy not much technical asked
    -On Campus drive
    - 3 rounds -first amcat, second technical and then HR
    -Asked about location.. tell them you are comfortable with any location..they wont ask much then

Interview Questions

• - about project basical
      - basic java   1 Answer